Fundraiser / Funds for the Magic Man?

PNW bass

Looks like a Tibial Plateau fracture. One of my favorite surgeries to scrub in on. Get to play with all the fun toys!

I had a Tibial Plateau fracture playing college football after a big collision. Was the weirdest thing, it hurt but I could run on it no problem but was forced on crutches for 3 months cause the risk of the fracture splitting down my whole tibia. Feels weird using crutches when your knee just feels sore haha. In any case, hope for a speedy recovery for Chris and pup

Ricki is doing better than expected but still walking around like she's had one too many

She got her "official boat dog" tag personalized.. these may be available to help raise funds too.. she's also Chris's mail dog when he gets new stuff in the mail he needs to brag about!

post-24354-0-00220100-1520127370_thumb.jpg

Check IG @bigslant or Facebook for the videos.. to much to embed here. These are the winners. If you donated prizes please reach out to me to get mailing info. Thanks all those who entered we raised just under $2k.. a long way from the goal but it puts a good dent in it! I'll continue updates as they happen!!!

post-24354-0-21805600-1520378529_thumb.jpg