Another Bass Pro Knockoff

BamaChild

Yea. If it swims anything close to the hud I might buy some up to chuck into cover. I wouldn't be hurt about losing a cheapo. They might as well have molded a hud straight up.

This could be pretty entertaining.  Bass Pro has deep pockets and a threatening letter may not make them blink.  You never know how a court patent battle will end.   A loss in court would not affect BPS in any substantial way, but a BPS court win might open the flood gates.  

I wonder if this situation could impact something like the Castaic BD shad and Bull shads. Everyone knows the BD shad is a straight up copy with just a different joint system. BPS already stepped on some toes by making an exact copy of the R2S SWaver. I wonder if anything at all will happen honestly.

yeah, it's called 'The Babe'

The 2 swimbaits that I caught more nice fish on were this one and also a 6" Optimum slow sinking swimbait similar to an Osprey. Never had a swimbait as productive for bigger bass as those 2.