Huge thank you to several swimbait underground users

Swimbaitjunky1

So a few weeks back I made a post on the black market saying that i was a young angler looking for cheap bait to help me get started in the big bait world. A after very little time I got feedback for several guys saying they would send me some baits for free to help me get started. So here is a MASSIVE thank you to,butaking, Surfk9, Icefreak, oh da shiz, Jack, and Asavamedhi! I can not say thank you enough to these six guys for helping me out and sending me stuff to help me get started. Here are the baits I got sent. A hudd 68, a mattlures flat tail bluegill, a hudd gill, a 3:16 rising son 5" in shad, 2 optimum bait trout/bluegill swimbaits, 3 savage gear 6" ine trout trouts, a savage gear 8" line through trout, a 8" savage 3d trout, 2 reaction strike trouts, a cheater swimbait, 2 optimum baits boom booms, a non jointed gill glide, a custom glide carp bait, and a cool little line through. As well as some owner beast hooks, a underspin, and a pack of 6th sense hollow belly 5". Again I can't say thank you enough! I can't post pics so i just listed them.

Thanks, 

Cael

Edited by Swimbaitjunky1

thats really awesome. I want to say thanks to you for making this post, I know as a kid its not always easy to give credit where its due. Very thoughtful of you to take time and thank them, you did the right thing! And great job to everyone that sent him baits! 

Way to say thank you, and love SU for the people and stuff like this. It’s the best Swimbait community imo and I’m proud to rep it.

Now go get those baits chewed up bud! Tight lines