dead twitch questions

Loganodum38

since catching my recent pb ( long story posted in PB sub forum) ive really been thinking on purchasing the mattlures but cant decide. my stoutest rod is rated accurately at 12oz i use it to throw huddleston A rigs on it. do you think that would rod would be ok for the 13"? and i was wondering about peoples success with the 10" vs 13", and if yall do prefer the 13", jointed rightside up version or upside down no joint. did a search but all i could find is black market posts and of course with my luck all of them are sold. appreciate all the info and replies lately i dont mean to spam the forum but im just a man that has surrounded himself with alot smarter men lol.

52 minutes ago, bigpoppabass said:

Good topic.  Do a search here. There is a good utube vid of guy who luvs em....they are on deck for me. The 13 is a beast. I just got the 10 and like the looks of it. It appears more manageable.

all i could find was old black market posts, and i watched the youtube videos but i didnt find a good video of comparing them.

Just busting your chops, wow you would not last long in my boat. There hasn't been much discussion of the baits. I have picked up several extras on the black market. They are one of those lures you want to catch one fish on even if it is a dink. My hesitation using em is I think you need a dedicated setup for em.  

P.S. always search through comments section on utubes. They often contain extra info.

Edited by bigpoppabass

My school of thought, if I'm throwing a bigger profile, it's going to be a mom, Hinkle trout or 13" hiro. I've been looking to pick one of these up myself but prob going to go with a 10". But I'm curious to hear others success and a good comparison on em.