Low Down Customs Ratings

JoshPerkins802

I have an LDC Production Heavy 3-7oz, and I have a bait that's just barely under 7oz. (And I'm a little scared to throw it) Is it to much for that rod or are they a little conservative on their ratings? Or perhaps a little generous? Anybody got some insight on this?

4 hours ago, Peteisgood said:

They are pretty spot on with their ratings. I wouldn't worry about it on that rod. It's going to be at the top end of what it will do, but you should be fine.

That's good to know, I hope my custom from LDC gets finished soon... 

On 4/27/2018 at 2:09 AM, chevro1et said:

That's good to know, I hope my custom from LDC gets finished soon... 

I wouldn't hope too hard, I had to wait 6 months for my most recent rod - I put my deposit down in NOVEMBER. I was told 3 months and I'm still waiting on it. 

47 minutes ago, peter_the_fox said:

I wouldn't hope too hard, I had to wait 6 months for my most recent rod - I put my deposit down in NOVEMBER. I was told 3 months and I'm still waiting on it. 

sh!t.  I was told the same thing when I put my deposit down in January.  Thanks for the heads-up.

Edited by chevro1et
wurdz

9 hours ago, chevro1et said:

sh!t.  I was told the same thing when I put my deposit down in January.  Thanks for the heads-up.

Yeah man just be ready to not have it for this year, and be ready for them to tell you nothing about when itll be done 

23 hours ago, chevro1et said:

Glad I saw these. I was about to post a new thread asking what is up with the dudes at LDC. I paid for my rod in October and still haven't received it. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/3/2018 at 12:21 AM, chevro1et said:

I waited almost a year and a half last time and all they did was throw in 2 stickers for my troubles lol. I love the rod, but they really gave me the run around. Told me that they forgot to ship it out on multiple occasions and some other stuff that sounded sketchy, but eventually it did come and it's great. 

• 2 weeks later...