10" shine glide

Loganodum38

lately have been absolutely crushing it on the savage gear line thrus, all of them actually, they take up most of my memorial day sale TW cart, they just get bit. and it got me thinking they make their line thru shad in a 7" and 10".  both are fish magnets and i saw one of my old starter baits lying on my table today, the shine glide 7".  i really love the bait just wish it came in a bigger option like the line thru, 10" preferably.  i know if they made one id buy it and if it fishes like the 7 id love it.  i know savage gear is a big company but i feel like if enough people get together and ask for it they'll probably make it.  they seem to be constantly putting out new baits.  i think we would all love a reasonably priced 10" shad glide. anyone else feel the same, maybe get a petition or something or we all dm them, its a long shot but it cant hurt to try. would love to hear feedback

Curious Logan. If they did make a 9 or 10, why would you fish that instead of the baitsanity or dowz (and why would people choose that over a 250?)? I can see if someone was starting out without a big glide and it was cheaper. But there are already great 9 and 10" glides. 

2 hours ago, MaineBassin said:

Curious Logan. If they did make a 9 or 10, why would you fish that instead of the baitsanity or dowz (and why would people choose that over a 250?)? I can see if someone was starting out without a big glide and it was cheaper. But there are already great 9 and 10" glides. 

Those Aren't Shad Profiles tho, 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...