MASS Swimbait Bass. NEED HELP!!!

NewEnglandBigBaitThrower

Caught my first bass on a custom painted ms slammer. Caught another one the same size later in the night. I have been throwing big baits like this and the shellcracker but i feel like I have only been catching smaller fish (2-3 pound range) what can i do to catch bigger fish? I love the swimbait game so much! Also someone tell me something to give me confidence to throw my 7.5 battle shad out here in Massachusetts. It seems HUGE ahahaha!!!

IMG_1662.JPG

13 minutes ago, NewEnglandBigBaitThrower said:

what can i do to catch bigger fish?

Step 1. Start throwing your battle shad.

Step 2. Keep throwing battle shad

Step 3. When you have no confidence left and mire in the futility of big baits....keep throwing battle shad.

Here’s a pair of 3’s that ate the Battles Shad just as good as the 6. You just have to rig it properly and fish it and it will get bit. Also retie often if you are banging it through the rocks, otherwise you will cast it off. I know that for a fact haha. 

CE641842-A261-4739-B542-9F2E13A80477.jpeg

Move to TX or Cali!! haha! Spring fishing is tough in MA (60 one day, 80 degrees the next), I cant catch anything either right now. Slammers at night with a full moon gets it done for me. Ditto on the trout eaters. It's all relative to me, anything in MA over 5 is awesome. Anything in double digits is a record in my opinion. I think the MA record is like  15lb from like 1975. 

Big Baits : Hero or Zero brother! Just one more cast...

• 3 months later...
On 6/9/2018 at 11:37 PM, ACE of Bass said:

Move to TX or Cali!! haha! Spring fishing is tough in MA (60 one day, 80 degrees the next), I cant catch anything either right now. Slammers at night with a full moon gets it done for me. Ditto on the trout eaters. It's all relative to me, anything in MA over 5 is awesome. Anything in double digits is a record in my opinion. I think the MA record is like  15lb from like 1975. 

Big Baits : Hero or Zero brother! Just one more cast...

hahah funny you mean 40s one day 70s next then 30s. then rain then 7 inches of snow then sunny and 75