Fallof74

largemouth

30 minutes ago, Neill Hernandez said:

You should be very careful accusing someone of scamming when it's someone very reputable on here and has an active IG. I follow him on IG and i've seen him interact with others. He's a stand up person and you should of waited and just spoke to him directly before you go on this unnecessary rant. 

Did you even read the link? There are pages and pages of bad stuff. 

5 minutes ago, tybo jones said:

Did you even read the link? There are pages and pages of bad stuff. 

What pages are you conjuring up, he has pages and pages of positive feedback. And people who have purchased from him are vouching for him right now...

Been on here since 2011 never had a problem before,not my thing to blow people up,The jist of it is dude has scammed before and my brother was out a bait.He has since been refunded and I will make sure to see if this bait ever show and have it returned of the refund canceled!Like I said hope everything turns out right untill then it was friday to monday afternoon untill the tracking even showed and coming from someone who has had trouble in the past and is rebuilding his name just seemed sketch.like I said hope everything works out.

Its fine. I cant go backwards. I am here now. If you think I have ever done you wrong, anyone on here, please contact me and we can work it out. I was accused of lots of things, I know whats accurate and whats not. Pasting a bunch of threads is not proof, its just people saying things.  I am trying very hard to be a positive member here. I dont flip, I give fair prices on baits I post, no "make me an offer".  I post picture of catches. In fact a month or so ago I sent free baits to a kid that has baits stolen, publicly on here. But we dont talk about that.

http://swimbaitunderground.com/forums/index.php?/topic/48800-baits-stolen/&tab=comments#comment-369568

I can’t believe this crap. 

One of the most solid dudes I’ve dealt with on here... and some people in here now I certainly won’t ever deal with. 

OP flames someone, unnecessarily, and then someone else throws old gas on the fire. When this all works out in the end, and you see he did everything he said, I doubt you have the decency to form an official apology. 

3 hours ago, largemouth said:

Been on here since 2011 never had a problem before,not my thing to blow people up,The jist of it is dude has scammed before and my brother was out a bait.He has since been refunded and I will make sure to see if this bait ever show and have it returned of the refund canceled!Like I said hope everything turns out right untill then it was friday to monday afternoon untill the tracking even showed and coming from someone who has had trouble in the past and is rebuilding his name just seemed sketch.like I said hope everything works out.

Sir, I’ve had packages coming to me that never even got scanned and showed up. Sure it’s scary not knowing where it’s at but dang don’t blast the guy.  How can you get screwed if you have your money and he says the bait is on the way to you?  Only one who would get screwed is the seller. 

I ordered from Burrito a few weeks ago and I received the baits before USPS ever updated tracking. USPS blows they suck at their job. I get people have bad reputations but if dude has turned a new leaf and hasn't had a problem in YEARS give him a chance especially if you're not even a part of the deal.

People make mistakes. Would you rather see Jared keep that old rep or try to build a new one? He has done good high dollar transactions with me many times.. He is doing his best to show he doesn't want to be associated with the old him, he has changed it seems.  I have had issues in the past where tracking won't show right away. I normally just ship it form the PO not make a label.

bought a few baits from jared myself and would do it again.  as with anyone, i ALWAYS pay the fees, nothing personal, i just do the same with everyone and have never had an issue!  i've bought a couple baits from jared on a couple occasions, including one of the delta grape SU wade hoggs, which he sold to me at retail, which is also another sign of a standup dude in my opinion.  

First package delivered today. I refunded him so now I am waiting for him to confirm receipt of the bait so he can send me the money again. Or send me the bait back. Either one. I will even pay for shipping back. But @largemouth can relax now knowing I didnt scam his brother.

Gentlemen,

I was one of the buyers that had some issues with tracking information this week with a bait from Jared. Jared has stayed in constant contact with me since last Wednesday about the tracking information not updating. He also offered to refund my money before the bait arrived if I felt more comfortable doing that. I declined his offer and asked that if the bait not make it by today, he refund my money today. The tracking information updated after our conversation earlier this week, and the bait has now arrived in Florida, in great condition. Regardless of whatever has happened in the past, I would buy from Jared again. I got a great bait at what I consider a good price.

Thanks again, Jared.

-JD