My Thoughts On Swimbait Underground As A Whole

BamaChild

Being that once I began to swimbait heavily, I joined this forum and no others, I tend to think of SU as the main forum. So just keep that in mind. I think we can all agree that SU is an amazing forum. There are very few jerks and scammers in the Black Market. Everyone here is just so close knit and is willing to help no matter what. It wouldn't surprise me to see people trading secret spots on this forum. To be able to see things like this reaffirms so much for me. The kindness we all show to each other. I've seen guys give hundreds of dollars of baits to people who had been stolen from or lost lures in some form or fashion that didn't involve fishing. We all respect the grind and each other in the process, we all know the struggle and the ultimate triumph in the end. It never fails to amaze me. The amount of knowledge that gets shared on a daily basis, all for free. Nobody here ever expects anything in return (unless they're selling on the Black Market). Me alone I have had many many kind people influence me and help me on my start into the game. That is all so selfless. We all look out for the community and are willing to help anyone at a moments notice with anything. This community holds tight. Thank you all for listening to my somewhat rant. Have a fantastic day.

Yes sir!  I'm a rookie to the swimbait game, barely two weeks into it, and this board has been a Godsend.  The info, the willingness to help, so much good karma floating around this place.  I lost a bait on my second cast, maiden voyage, and I had a few guys offer to send me a couple baits to keep me on my journey.

Can't thank you guys enough, this place is the NUTS.  Thanks for everything SU.

As far as swimbait fishing goes, this is the best forum on the internet hands down. The guys who have passed thru this forum, current and past members, are some of the best swimbait fisherman in the world. In some way they all left something here. Don't take that for granted. When you guys wear you're SU stuff you're representing something bigger. Set a good example, help somebody, and don't be a dink. The baits will change, the people will change and fishing will change. But I hope this place stays the same.