Contest!

Luke V.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m not sure if any are interested in the GoPro Hero2 HD Outdoors but if you look in to some Bike shop website. You can find a great price for one and before you check if they offer discount in joining the mailing list you can even get extra % off. I was able to scoop up a HD hero 2 for just 2bills. I’m not sure if this forum has a hot deal link but I’m always willing to help fellow bass hunters on great useful deals.

GoPro just showed up! I think I'm going to test it out by attaching it to my pig and chasing him around the yard. Lord knows, he needs the exercise.

It will be the ham-cam!

WTF? You have a pig? :lol:

Of course; I live in Texas. His name is Chorizo.

post-1174-14252986641932_thumb.jpg

GoPro just showed up! I think I'm going to test it out by attaching it to my pig and chasing him around the yard. Lord knows, he needs the exercise.

It will be the ham-cam!

Say honest to god, you own a pig :lol:

It will be the ham-cam!

WTF? You have a pig? :lol:

Of course; I live in Texas. His name is Chorizo.

[attachment=0]PigSig.jpg[/attachment]

You named your pig after sausage? :lol:

I can't wait to see and hear that video.

For those who may not have seen it in the Possum thread....

I got something even better!How about I start a 3:16 lure company list. Works like this.... I drop some baits(lets say freestyle bluegills.)You go out and stick some fish on video (yes, I want video. Some guys will catch drop shot fish and hang swimbaits out of there mouths!)with that bait!!!!! Boom ..... you now are on the list for the next bait I release ! You get first dibs at 2 baits of your choice. Then I can make sure the guys that are sticking fish get what ever they want and everyone has a chance at the same deal. The rest of the baits will be put up for grabs in a regular release..

Dig it.

Who wants in on a GoPro Hero 2 HD deal? Only got one spot. Mickey, if so inclined to deal some baits, I'll give you first dibs. :D

Evans will vouch for the price I believe. ;)

Oh hell yeah.. looks like im gonna be that weird guy that always has a video cam going! lol