Contest!

Luke V.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll still fish them . . . Hawking style!

Wouldnt that be trolling? :lol:

Hook up the rod holder and use your joystick to drag the bait around!

No, if I was trolling, I'd be talking 'hardcore' smack about a bait maker! ; 0 )

Baits are leaving today! Sorry I ran a little behind.

Contest will run until July 8th midnight! Not a second latter. The best video wins! I will be the judge for this one and I hope to use the video for my site !!! Try not to curse so that I can use the sound from the video.

The winner will get a carp 10 inch sport model in X-slow sink . As a bonus the winner will be given the ability to purchase baits from 3:16 lure company on each and every release, for one year . Doesn't mean you have to buy baits just means if you want to you can. (void if your a flipper) :lol:

Hope you guys have fun, God bless!

I have just one thing to say....

:shock::shock::shock:

If that isn't enough incentive to get in the game, then I don't know what is! :D Thanks Mickey! Looking forward to receiving the 10" tomorrow!

And I'm out! LOL Had 5 followers on the og wake and had a few chase it hard as soon as I deflected it off of boulders, docks and boat props :) no eaters though, weather was awesome though cloudy, light chop and light mist/rain and some schools of bass fry on the bank

aaaaaagh! I hate the USPS tracking system. FedEx can tell me which block the truck with my package is on, the Post Office can't tell me what state it's in.

+1!!! Wonder why USPS's tracking is so late to update and just ish in general?? I think UPS is my favorite, but Fedex's is pretty good too.

For those who may not have seen it in the Possum thread....

I got something even better!How about I start a 3:16 lure company list. Works like this.... I drop some baits(lets say freestyle bluegills.)You go out and stick some fish on video (yes, I want video. Some guys will catch drop shot fish and hang swimbaits out of there mouths!)with that bait!!!!! Boom ..... you now are on the list for the next bait I release ! You get first dibs at 2 baits of your choice. Then I can make sure the guys that are sticking fish get what ever they want and everyone has a chance at the same deal. The rest of the baits will be put up for grabs in a regular release..

Dig it.

Who wants in on a GoPro Hero 2 HD deal? Only got one spot. Mickey, if so inclined to deal some baits, I'll give you first dibs. :D

Evans will vouch for the price I believe. ;)