3:16 gizzard glide for sale PM OFFERS LOW BALLS WILL BE IGNORED

Shimanoman45

Anybody can do anything they want obviously. But if you post a bait and warn about low ball offers, you obviously have a price range in mind. Why not just state that number up front? Auctioning off to the highest bidder is fine, but at least post a starting price. Helps everyone know where the goal posts are. 

22 minutes ago, Amistoad said:

Anybody can do anything they want obviously. But if you post a bait and warn about low ball offers, you obviously have a price range in mind. Why not just state that number up front? Auctioning off to the highest bidder is fine, but at least post a starting price. Helps everyone know where the goal posts are. 

Anyone who knows swimbaits knows what they are worth..people who don’t know what they are worth,act like u just smacked their mama when they ask u what retail is..

2 hours ago, Dreadnought said:

Let me start off by saying... I really don't care how people sell their items... The market will bear, what the market will bear... I think maybe the problem is it's perceived when a person has a bunch of expensive hard to find baits... then instead of setting a fair fixed price asks for offers and warns that low-ball offers will be ignored (in capital letters) kind of puts some people off

Then move on without commenting.