hey mikey!

Never said there aren't 10 pounders in norcal I said the waters I fish don't have the rep for producing them the way the lakes in socal do

@ jcbass ...um hello of course mickey's "customers" are gonna say his baits are the best...would you buy a bait you don't want or like?...no

And at this point what would making a call to mickey do?

hardcore man just give it a rest,man just go fish what you want have a good time and forget about it. Your not gonna change anyones mind in here and this is just dragging on for way to long now.Put some of this energy on talking swimbaiting and you will get alot more out of it.This is just played out already seriously :|

So if you don't like 316 baits your a hater?

And last time I checked you can test drive a car!

No wonder people are "haters" of this site and 316

And I fish lake oroville and weekend after weekend tournaments are won on 12 pound 5 fish limits I can't remember the last time a 20 pound bag was brought in

February 2012 20lb bag at AC Pro AM

http://www.anglerschoice.com/2012-pro-event1.htm

So if you don't like 316 baits your a hater?

And last time I checked you can test drive a car!

No wonder people are "haters" of this site and 316

And I fish lake oroville and weekend after weekend tournaments are won on 12 pound 5 fish limits I can't remember the last time a 20 pound bag was brought in

February 2012 20lb bag at AC Pro AM

http://www.anglerschoice.com/2012-pro-event1.htm

:roll::lol::lol:

Good thread we had in SU for a while. ;) Although 3:16 hard baits are not indestructible, they are the most durable swimbaits I have ever used. When I first met Mikey, he handed a prototype freestyle to try. That night, I have casted the bait several times to the bulkhead and one time I casted it to someone's pathway and it rolled several yards. I still have the bait and swims perfectly fine. I'll post pics when I get home.

Good thread we had in SU for a while. ;) Although 3:16 hard baits are not indestructible, they are the most durable swimbaits I have ever used. When I first met Mikey, he handed a prototype freestyle to try. That night, I have casted the bait several times to the bulkhead and one time I casted it to someone's pathway and it rolled several yards. I still have the bait and swims perfectly fine. I'll post pics when I get home.

I have a baby wake that bumped its head on most rocks, timber, shore lines and damns in the lakes I fish.. Missing an Eye, some deep scars but runs like a champ.. most eaten baby wake I own.. I got that bait 8-9-07... when it does finally give out, I'm going to put it in a box and send it to 3:16 with a note saying "THANK YOU"

Who the fvck is this "Mikey" guy everyone keeps talking about?

His baits sound like the shizz!

:lol:

Who the fvck is this "Mikey" guy everyone keeps talking about?

His baits sound like the shizz!

:lol:

I think it's the kid in the Life Cereal commercial, he grew up and started making fishing lures :P

Freestyle Prototype, caught dozens of fish, banged rocks and bulkheads and rolled on a concrete pathway. And that's without a clear coat!

IMG_2115.jpg

IMG_2116.jpg

Shizzle my nizzle!

Freestyle Prototype, caught dozens of fish, banged rocks and bulkheads and rolled on a concrete pathway. And that's without a clear coat!

IMG_2115.jpg

IMG_2116.jpg

Shizzle my nizzle!

^^^^love beat up look. Its just getting broke in.

IMG_2115.jpg

IMG_2116.jpg

I don't know why but I love those scale-less baits.

Great pics Jonel. Somehow you seem to destroy baits like no one else!

-Ali

I don't know why but I love those scale-less baits.

Great pics Jonel. Somehow you seem to destroy baits like no one else!

-Ali

Because I'm a terrible caster!!! :lol: BTW, when did I sell you that wake jr? I have a wake jr I sold that was beat up to death and I'm tracking who I sold it to. That bait has caught me so many big fish I didn't know why I sold it.