hey mikey!

my original post was never meant to stir sh*t it was to get Mickey to make ME a believer ive been cruising around this site for some time and honestly i see the same names saying how good the baits are. im one of those who needs to see for myself

if i told everyone i was the best bait maker would anyone believe me? NO! but if I handed you a bait that did everything you wanted it to and it caught fish like a magnet and held up to all the abuse you could dish out then you probably would

all i wanted was a chance to see for myself before i shelled out that kind of money

high horse? what high horse? i never claimed anything....glad you peeled yourself away from Mickey's D*CK long enough to make a post-Jfish

dude, I think you are one step, if that far, away from a serious ass kicking :lol::lol:

Mods are gonna track you down through your IP address and post it publicly.

I bet there'll be video :D

im one of those who needs to see for myself

if i told everyone i was the best bait maker would anyone believe me? NO! but if I handed you a bait that did everything you wanted it to and it caught fish like a magnet and held up to all the abuse you could dish out then you probably would

all i wanted was a chance to see for myself before i shelled out that kind of money

First of all if you have been on the site for that long you would be well aware they they have implemented a testing program.

And second of all-

This is what the black markets for.

If you want one buy one like the rest of us.

If you break it send it back to 3:16 for repair.

If you don't like it sell it.

If your worried about spending money, you can almost always pass a 3:16 bait on to the next guy for the same price you paid for it as long as you wait for a decent deal to come up.

And finally when you start a post with "put your money where your mouth is" dont even pretend like its not gonna stir ish.

my original post was never meant to stir sh*t it was to get Mickey to make ME a believer ive been cruising around this site for some time and honestly i see the same names saying how good the baits are. im one of those who needs to see for myself

Got'em section and review section should show you what you want to know. Search function works wonders. Several reports showing the success of the FS Bluegill have already been posted, and I'm sure some of the guys that have slayed fish on them, like Marbles, would happily have given you the low down. If you really had been cruising the site for some time, you'd have figured out that people here tend to be very helpful and will GLADLY answer questions if you got about asking them the right way.

Also, why would you call out a baitmaker to make you a believer? He doesn't need to ship you the bait only for you to beat it up and then maybe you pay him when he can post it on his website and have it sell instantly without your caveats. Generally telling somebody to put there money where their mouth is works if they have something to prove. Let's just say I don't think Mickey does in this case...

Don't go demanding hook ups from other people if you don't have a background that would warrant them. Whether you intended it or not, you came across antagonistically and arrogantly towards quite a few people on this thread. Not the best thing to do when you want a favor.

I guess the core of this issue is you believe you deserve preferential treatment to get hooked up with a sold out bait, and pretty much everybody else disagrees. Maybe you should take a bit to think about why that is....

everytime i check the black market the baits sell for 1 1/2 to 2X the original price if i could barely afford the original price how can i afford more?

and lets be honest not everyone on here pays for every bait

Get a better paying job! :roll:

everytime i check the black market the baits sell for 1 1/2 to 2X the original price if i could barely afford the original price how can i afford more?

and lets be honest not everyone on here pays for every bait

Theres baits in there for less than retail right now, JT's 10'' wake for example.

I cant speak for everyone on this board but I have payed for every 3:16 bait I own.

And like I said earlier it could be as short term of an investment as you would like, Don't like it sell it for what you payed for it and fish one for a very minimal price in the long run. Especially considering your main reason for inquiring about the baits is to "Test" in the first place.