hey mikey!

Flaswimbaiter you must be one badass dude?

Dave posts fish pictures! See that's the thing! You have no credibility here! Put up ONE fish picture, unless your mommy doesn't let you go fishing with the big boys. Walk away man.

Dude just drop it. People are saying that you havent posted any fish pics so there for how much are you really throwing the baits. Also if you wearing the baits out so bad you should be wearing out the fish's jaws. Drop this thread and try and start over with some fish pics or helpful information. Everyone can talk tough here but it doesnt matter cuz thats not what this site is about. buy the bait and fish it, if you dont like it sell it and you are almost certain to get your money back out of it.

Credibility as what? When did I ever claim to be anything? My comment of you must be a badass dude had to do with his sh*t talking not his fishing

And you fat-g really? Talk ish about my mom?

I was kidding, that's something a child would do. I just think you approach your "hello SU" in the wrong fashion.

Looks like Yes, you did say that :lol::lol:
! What do you say you send me one and let me beat it up for the summer and if it holds up ill buy it.

That's right you said " Holds up" not "catch fish". So I guess No you didn't :lol:

It seems these threads pop up now and again.

Welcome to "team rejects" :lol:

I just don't understand the need to put anyone down....I fish when I can and I have caught a number of 3's, 4's and 5's nothing huge like a lot of the guys on here so why would I post the pics just to have everyone make fun and call names all I asked was for Mickey to make me a believer that his baits are what they say I don't expected a bait to be bullet proof but I think that a $60,$80,$100 bait shouldn't wear the fins off from just the hooks or even fish for that matter paint is thin and I expect it to wear and yes every baitmaker stands behind there bait if there is a defect

I said I would give my cc# that way he could charge me if the bait was not returned all I asked was to go beyond the hype and prove that his bait is worth the $80

@ bassindon69...didn't you quit fishing for a while because of the way you so called "swimbait buddies" treated you?

@ fat-g...exactly "something a child would do" are we not adults here?

Who is this douche bag?? Just quit crying- learn how to spell, buy baits like everyone else and catch some fish. If your so concerned with guys making bulletproof baits you can cast into cement walls then make your own thats indestructable and still buoyant......if you crash your car into a wall is it going to look the same? Come back to reality and get off your high horse.

You really think a guy that can sell a bait for $199 site unseen and sell out in minutes needs to send you a free bait to prove something? Or earn your business? Yeah noones losing any sleep. Your like a 3 year old that ran into someones backyard and knocked a wasp nest down and now your saying, " I dare you to sting me?" It is entertaining though.

Good luck with that.

JK

All kidding aside, I am wondering if this tactic has ever worked:

"Hey Tyson, you think you're so tough? Why don't you come down to James Garfield Elementary School and try to beat up the bully that takes my lunch money every day."

"Hey M.I.T, you think you're education is so great? What do you say you admit me as a student and let me beat up on your books for a few years."

"Hey Kate Upton, You think you're so hot? Why don't you let me take you out on a date and....." well, you get the idea.

I hope you never go away; the civility and kindness on this board was getting boring :roll:

-Ali