hey mikey!

If you bought one you would know that mickey always stands behind all of his baits. If you read as much as you say you would have know that too....so let's see the hardcore pictures. This was funny ish though. Thanks man

I have a Jackall Mikey I will sell ya hardcore :lol: I'll even slam it into a dam wall first to make sure it's durable enough :D

I think he slammed himself into a dam wall :lol:

with this reverse psychology crap like were all 5

Sorry guys it just bugs me when people dont wanna pay like they weight

Someone needs to test YOUR durability as they beat some sense in to you!

How about mickey punch this tough guy in the mouth for a free bait... We would get to see too.

:lol:

hell do it,hes on meth!

really think you can come in our house and shoot down the fam?!?!

lets move on!

I challenge you to put your money were your mouth is! You say you have the toughest baits out there! What do you say you send me one and let me beat it up for the summer and if it holds up ill buy it. I've broken all the rest. Bounced off trees, logs, submerged rocks, whatever. My mattlures have worn off fins just from the hooks. I've broken the bodies, tails, fins. Nates, mattlures, ect. All the composite baits

If you feel your baits are the best send me a gill, let me beat it up and test drive it. I'll post my comparison and if your bait holds up ill pay for it if not ill send the bait back

what the hell are you on..... one messed up individualistic......wow