hey mikey!

Thanks for the heads up...I've emailed Mickey before about other stuff and was never sent a return email

But then again why do people have to treat other people the way I've been treated just because I asked for a test drive of a bait? It's was between me and mickey then when he does response all he does is talk crap to a possible customer...why?

It's not cause you asked to "test drive" a bait. It's the way you asked.. You came off like a douche bag lookin for a handout. An actual customer BUYS the product first. If you like it then you can keep it, if not then sell it. Theres plenty of people that will buy a 3:16 bait.

Maybe people need to learn to read! I never asked for a free bait, just a free test drive of the bait before I buy. Hell ill even give mickey my cc # before he sends the bait.

I find it funny that I never talked a bit of "ish" about any bait maker. All I asked is for Mickey to prove to ME a possible customer that his baits are "the best" as he so claims.

@ Mickey...why talk "ish" to a possible customer?

And about his rep as a baitmaker....no one else talks about 3:16 baits on the other sites I'm on its only here that his baits are talked about so much

go to other sites that dont talk about 3:16 baits and see what kind of fish are being caught when the fish arent spawning,are there fish bieng caught on the regular like here?how about the number of members sticking fish here compared to other places?

Why does catching 10 pound bass make anyone special? My local lakes here in norcal don't produce the large bass like socal lakes do. A large bass here is 4-5 pounds.JUST SHOW US ANY SWIMBAIT FISH! DONT WORRY WELL WAIT! see here we like to put up or stfu! so.........swimbait fish?

Hey marbles.. can I buy (but pay for it later) one of your Ferrari's to see if they are really that bad ass.. and not the black one painted by Earl..

:lol: wheres Dick when you need him?

Why do you guys keep feeding this troll, these type of people get off on your responses, he probably touching himself right now. This is not about baits one fishing, he just wants to stir up chit to get a reaction and every reply makes him stroke a few more times.

Take it some where else troll, like SBN. :evil:

Anyway................ :shock: I'll be serious . I got a group of guys that help me test bait. All my baits sit in the r&d stage for at least a year . The very reason I do this is some of the problems you can have with baits don't show up until you really fish the bait.

Listen, the possible customer thing ??? I keep it simple! Like my baits? Buy one. Don't like my bait ? Buy someone else's! Just fish some swimbaits, if you don't your missing out on some killer action!!!

I used to talk to Mark Medock a lot! He caught two nine pound spots on the ROF 12 hudd at Orville during a tournament... Might wanna buy some Hudds !

Props Mickey. Mad respect right here!

Might wanna buy some Hudds !

Let me help you get started:

"Hey Kan, I challenge you to put your money were your mouth is! You say you have the best baits out there! What do you say you send me one and let me beat it up for the summer and if it catches me a fish ill buy it. I can't catch anything on all the rest. Nates, mattlures, ect. All the baits"

-Ali

Might wanna buy some Hudds !

Let me help you get started:

"Hey Kan, I challenge you to put your money were your mouth is! You say you have the best baits out there! What do you say you send me one and let me beat it up for the summer and if it catches me a fish ill buy it. I can't catch anything on all the rest. Nates, mattlures, ect. All the baits"

-Ali

:lol::lol::lol:

dude: your not going to get a free bait, get in line like everybody else. Do you honestly see anyone else on here asking for a free bait to test drive. If you don't like this site, get the hell off and go back to swimbait nation with all the other douche bags.

Honestly, I'll be the one to say it.

Some people are just plain "not allowed" stupid.

I'll admit that's a better response than the first one Mickey but being a "man of god" I expected more from you.

A simple "sorry but that's not how I do business" would have sufficed

Why was all the sh*t talking needed? And when did I ever say "if your bait catches fish ill buy it"?

I'm done with this thread. When someone questions Mickey and his baits all you assholes do is call names and say of this guy must suck Dick or he's a "not allowed" and talk down to people. Way to be adults. And thanks for showing your true colors