Large wake bait contest video!

Mnbassbuster002

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice fish JT! Hows that hand?

It's fine now. I have a pretty high tolerance to pain so it never really hurt. But it scared the crap out of me when I looked down and the barb was under the skin. I jut pulled till it came out. I didn't want to go to the hospital ha

Great vid JT!

I want to see more videos guys! Mickey is offering an amazing prize.

Yes sir Mr JT, very nice indeed.

I can't make anymore vids with a 10"wake :( , I already gave away my other wakebait :shock: That's right. :lol:

And I broke the one I had the 2nd time trying it :( .

Does a frankin bait 10" wake/Arm cross count ? :lol: The head is the wake bait still :lol: .

I have two more small fish on vid but I can't put them together like JT on the same vid. I don't know how. So I guess good video skills help and I will always lose that unless I get my son to do the video part :lol: It's not easy to do with the PMB program.

But was still fun trying to get a catch at night on video. I do know now the light I'm using will last up to 2 plus hours on so Maybe I can get some more. It sure is blinding though :lol:

I kept it at the one biggest fish since thats what the contest is, instead of adding the other smaller fish. Enjoy.

I think it's the coolest video not really just the biggest fish. "I would like to do a contest for biggest fish or best video. Something cool that you wake bait owners can do! I would really like to see some killer video. anyone feeling me?"

I have zero video skills so I wont ever plan on winning a video contest :lol:

But it's cool to see some videos from people who used only one bait :D