Large wake bait contest video!

Mnbassbuster002

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish i did,, the baby wake fish was a dandy.( your baby wake) i will find you another..... not sure if anyone can view the link Ben posted for me? it was not much especially with these other posts.. just another fish.. but i was hoping to be in the contest..for some reason i can not view it? says is was deleted? and i do not know anything about restoring it.... Thanks a bunch Ben... way nice of you

I wish i did,, the baby wake fish was a dandy.( your baby wake) i will find you another..... not sure if anyone can view the link Ben posted for me? it was not much especially with these other posts.. just another fish.. but i was hoping to be in the contest..for some reason i can not view it? says is was deleted? and i do not know anything about restoring it.... Thanks a bunch Ben... way nice of you

I can't view it either

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cimf21oedsn92lc/GOPR0019.MP4

see if this works? not sure how to do it but am trying...if i don't lose it all together....( :

That works fine for me, but the first link worked for a while too . . .

BTW, if you want me to edit it down a bit for you, just let me know.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cimf21oedsn92lc/GOPR0019.MP4

see if this works? not sure how to do it but am trying...if i don't lose it all together....( :

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... You bastards! That's my secret spot :lol::lol::lol:

Cool video. Much like Jam's, it ended with the same theme that it started: with a fouled bait and you staring at the camera.

How did you time it so that you would start recording just as you make a cast and catch a fish? Pretty impressive!

-Ali

man, I've had my gopro with me every trip so far aside from last night. Would be awesome to catch something on it. So fun throwing that giant thing. Had a few people talking trash on it yesterday, and a dad that was absolutely convinced bass wouldn't go for it.