Travel SB Rod

warrendownie_

Check the member reviews section.

Been covered a few times

13 minutes ago, warrendownie_ said:

Looking for a good two or three piece swimbait rod. I have older Fenwick three pieces that aren't great. Let me know if you guys know of any 8' or 7' 6"+  heavy or XH rods that hold up well and last. and of course looking for more affordable options. 

Check the member reviews section. Been covered a few times

Mobile Moam if you can handle the $$$ 

I had 4 of the Okuma Citrix rods.  Still have 2. Decent rods but I fished them hard and had multiple component failures with the guides and reel seats. Had to get out thread and epoxy several times. 

Check the member reviews as stated above. Great capability but I beat mine up. I was also in Okinawa at the time and had to use them as my full time Swimbait rods due to shipping restraints. That’s my experience with them. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2019 at 11:31 PM, bassing305 said:

I got a couple 4 piece travel rods that I use when fishing out of state. These rods can comfortably throw swimbaits up to 3 ounces. Have caught muskie, smallmouth, walleye, snook, tarpon, etc so they are definitely well made rods. 

What rod are you talking about bassing??