Bay Area Bait Slingers?

FishyPaco

Any Bay Area anglers wanna hook up and chase some bass this weekend? I’m thinking of skipping work on Friday and heading to Lake Chabot. Depending on the bite, might do round two on Saturday. 

I’m looking to rent a boat, happy to split it. Or if you have a boat wnd and want company I can pitch in on gas. 

Was out today...tons of bank traffic. Visibility 1-2ft and i skunk. By the time i got off the winds were howling! I also heard trout plant yesterday...probably didn't help my odds

Edited by boylah

1 hour ago, boylah said:

Was out today...tons of bank traffic. Visibility 1-2ft and i skunk. By the time i got off the winds were howling! I also heard trout plant yesterday...probably didn't help my odds

Yeah bro sorry i didn’t see your message till I was heading home. I was there right at 630 and rented a skiff but nada. Visibility was pretty bad so that didn’t help the glide fishing. 

Had a a short strike on a hudd but didn’t stick em. It still Felt good to get out there though. Depending on the wind tomorrow maybe I’ll brave the weather and sling some baits.

• 4 weeks later...