Hey yo I got anotta nice NJ fish

Triv

I’ve been trying to get out for a week but between the weather and prior engagements it just hasn’t happened. Last night the opportunity presented itself, so I bit (no pun intended).

The conditions weren’t ideal. It was post frontal and much colder than it was the last couple days so I took it for what it was and simply went fishing. I figured you can’t catch’em if you don’t try.

I was armed with three rods; black OG that I got yesterday (thanks Jared), PB Rat, and SS FS Shad. I really wanted to smack one with the new OG Wake, but the fish didn’t cooperate. I ended up with three fish; one on the shad that was around 2 lbs, and two others on the PB. One was a dink and the other that’s pictured. I thought it was a giant until I pulled her out of the water. She had a huge head and long body, but she was hollow. I was happy to have her though!

All in all, it was a good night. I fished from 9pm to midnight.

DSC02830.jpg?t=1340724595

atta boy Triv... she looks like a real good fish.. did you throw her up on the scale? were you cranking it down or did she hit on top..

We fished the afternoon to dark shift yesterday for the ski... not even a follow.

(I love how those OG wakes crank down on a medium to medium slow retrieve, should be killer in the spring and fall)