Daiwa HD and DRT

thastickybandit

On 5/11/2019 at 11:44 AM, BCOOL said:

Salute for posting a price!

This.  Tired of this 'make me an offer bs'.  Tell me what you want, and if i want to pay that, we have a deal.  

3 hours ago, JeepFisher said:

This.  Tired of this 'make me an offer bs'.  Tell me what you want, and if i want to pay that, we have a deal.  

Or tell them what you're willing to pay, if they like it, you have a deal?

If it worked out that way that would be fine...  but usually it's 'no thats too low, make me another offer'.  Then you go through the process again and again...  If you want to make a huge profit, put it on ebay or one of the facebook groups.  If you want a fair price with markup, just say want you want. Just my opinion, thats all.

37 minutes ago, JeepFisher said:

If it worked out that way that would be fine...  but usually it's 'no thats too low, make me another offer'.  Then you go through the process again and again...  If you want to make a huge profit, put it on ebay or one of the facebook groups.  If you want a fair price with markup, just say want you want. Just my opinion, thats all.

I get what you're saying. But what r u gonna do? It's their bait. I offer what I'm willing to pay, if it's not good, thank them, wish them luck, move on.