For sale for trade

rossco7777

Shoot me offers on anything 

phoney is ss

mag gill is ss 

regular and baby gill are floaters. 

Defcon is gone, traded bullglide but have another coming as well as a bone color one. 

Not looking for anything really  need to get some funds to keep my wife off my back and I’m always looking to shake things up or try new baits  

thanks 

42121A2C-FF40-4F99-A6EE-8F98A57A0157.jpeg

889EB009-DBAB-4DA5-A7B4-C78625C2C7A6.jpeg

drt baits are all 3 tiny klash. bass color is used with light rash, the white/chartreuse one is called Queen, the green/maroon one is called Bella. make an offer if interested. i got these baits from germany prior to the drt germany international shipping ban. paid exorbitant currency conversion and shipping fees. my idea of retail on these baits is not the 69.99 we all found over a year ago on tackle warehouse. im not super pressed to sell those particular baits, all my baits are up for offers, few guys have done excellent with that, about 20 others have all wanted same 3 baits and not wanting to offer and/or get offended if i do list a price. im not out here trying to take over the US swimbait market taxin 20 bucks on a bait nobody can get that i paid too much for to begin with lol. love all you guys and the community i just want to keep being able to drop 300 on a whim and not get beat up by my very strong wife. 

only things gone so far are the 4 eye 9" slammer and the bluegill wake jr is pending. UFO pictured has been traded for a UFO in another color (i own 1 and only 1 prob keeping it these baits catch!) . any offer of half of retail on any bait will be ignored no hard feelings but im slammed with messages lol. 

menthol whippersnapper and ghost gill big chungus will also be hard to part with need a strong offer cash or trade on those guys just a limited color that went to one bait shop and i got lucky af and i wanna fish em hard so not dying to sell. i legit posted almost everything i own with hopes of recouping some funds...SOME. not selling off everything and not giving stuff away. 

at work and going thru messages as i can and trying to be quick/nice/go in order. peace and love!

5 minutes ago, Jinxd12 said:

BEST quote of the year right here!! HAHA

isnt this why we all sell baits? if it were up to us we would just keep buying ALL the baits and tell ourselves we will use em

SOLD: menthol whipper, gill wake jr,  bacca supreme, 4 eye gold shiner 9" slammer.

TRADED: UFO gill for UFO gill in another color

Defcon still gone lol

got the funds i needed to stay alive another week, but always down to buy sell trade so dont be shy.