Rare bait rally

Mossypumpkin

• 3 months later...
On 8/4/2019 at 6:31 PM, wtrwsel said:

That's right, Dave Roberson (Orso Baits) made these. He put out some really neat video back in the time when very few were doing it. Personal video was just coming out I think. He was putting out some neat stuff at the time. The Swimbait World lost a good one.

Just got home and found these waiting for me. Scored them from a local guy who didn’t ever fish them. Super psyched to try them ASAP on my local where the bass inhale sunfish like nachos. I remember watching Dave’s videos back in the day. Inspiring and funny! Coming up on 10 years since he died and that’s hard to believe. I’ll think of him as I fish for “donkeys” with these baits!

171B6CF6-751A-4DA2-A3FC-6CDB85A9628A.jpeg

4 hours ago, Amistoad said:

Just got home and found these waiting for me. Scored them from a local guy who didn’t ever fish them. Super psyched to try them ASAP on my local where the bass inhale sunfish like nachos. I remember watching Dave’s videos back in the day. Inspiring and funny! Coming up on 10 years since he died and that’s hard to believe. I’ll think of him as I fish for “donkeys” with these baits!

171B6CF6-751A-4DA2-A3FC-6CDB85A9628A.jpeg

Wow, crazy find man. His spirit is with them for sure. 

My most prized ragobaits so far a alpha king ,11inch alpha trout, and a alpha sewer rat. 

As far as Irreplaceable baits is my buddy keifer from KeiferrealplanetBass. Ham sandwich and shad rat. I'm sure tho garage bait don't count for this post.

20191217_223534.jpg

20191217_223608.jpg