Rare bait rally

Mossypumpkin

20 minutes ago, oh da shiz said:

Yup, one of the 1st proto's made if I remember correctly.  It's skinnier and shorter  than the current WnC's.   

It weighs in at 1.8 oz and has a 5" body.

That is so dope man. Don't ever lose that bait 

On 8/4/2019 at 4:11 PM, DutchOvenLovin said:

This is a cool bait I won in the first tourney I ever fished, I didn't even know what a glide bait was at the time. My brother took me out for my birthday ill never forget it. We placed second (yes a bigger version went to first) The guy that made the  baits was there and mentioned he didn't make them any more. Every one there told me it wouldn't work and not to throw it. While I have never opened the vac bag its in, I knew that I needed to learn more about big baits. Ill probably never throw it but it started a fire.                           IMG_5072.thumb.JPG.50c7bcf6f43395b67b50db6fca62ad07.JPGIMG_5074.thumb.JPG.74e527d6b913b2536c8015eea3079fab.JPG1444947764_BaitRear.thumb.JPG.b1d408f8fe416538fd7b45259f741587.JPG

IMG_5072.JPG

That thing looks badass! I think you should just throw it..

On 8/4/2019 at 7:31 PM, wtrwsel said:

That's right, Dave Roberson (Orso Baits) made these. He put out some really neat video back in the time when very few were doing it. Personal video was just coming out I think. He was putting out some neat stuff at the time. The Swimbait World lost a good one.

He has some cool videos for that time on YouTube would like to watch them again