Tackle Warehouse Probs

CaliBassin

always had great service from TW. Not always with GSO. It says my package is out for delivery and i never get it that day. Then the tracking updates saying i wasnt avaiable which is bull because my front door camera didnt go off!

1 hour ago, kahai808 said:

always had great service from TW. Not always with GSO. It says my package is out for delivery and i never get it that day. Then the tracking updates saying i wasnt avaiable which is bull because my front door camera didnt go off!

Ya I think the main issue I’m having is with gso to be honest. I’ve always got ups shipping until this past month. 

TW has been hit or miss. Sometimes they ship super fast. Other times it seems like it takes forever. My most recent order, I didnt get an email for days. Finally got the email that my order shipped. When I checked the tracking it showed the order shipped 3 days prior and was gonna be delivered to me the next day. All been through UPS. Usually takes 5 days or so since I live in Ohio.

• 1 month later...

That is definitely not a Tacklewarehouse problem, other than them selecting a carrier that isn’t consistent for your area.
Just ask Tacklewarehouse not to use GSO for your orders.  Their customer service department  has always been really responsive.  GSO is great if you live in a service area near where the drivers pick up.

Golden State Overnight or GSO is a shipping company based out of Cali but has bases in AZ and a couple other close by states, these states along with all of California are their boundary, they only ship to these states, I'm here in AZ and use GSO every time I order from TW and they are great, just delivered a Dobyns swimbait stick to me couple days ago, they take an extra day to get here it's not overnight like it is most of the time if u live in Cali. Great delivery service even here in AZ. Have u tried selecting UPS when checking out? They give like 5 options 

On 9/9/2019 at 11:03 PM, biggfeast said:

I’ve always had good dealings with TW and GSO. My most recent order did come a bit later than usual, but was only a difference of a few hours. Delivered after I got home from work, which I actually prefer. 

Hopefully they don’t go to ish. Always been solid Next Day service. 

In the past they even let me go pick up a package at their warehouse here in SD on Xmas eve in order for me to get a gift in time 

My last two orders didn’t deliver next day anymore, and they recently messed up on size of split rings I ordered. Quick fix, but first time I’ve ever had an “issue” with them... hopefully not the start of problems to come. But for now, still solid in my book 

Wow... they actually got my order right. I placed huge order of Owner split rings #3 #4 #5 both black and chrome and Owner ST-56 stingers #1 and #2 to replace as original 3:16’s. Every item was there, so split rings and hooks all good on my end. I live in North East.

The last order I placed with them, ( 3 weeks ago) I actually didn't proof it before I submitted it. I wanted the 2 day shipping since I needed stuff for a tournament, changed my payment card, and in doing so, it resorted back to standard ground shipping and I didn't catch it. After I got the confirmation I called them the next day and told them I really needed the 2 day and they hooked me right up with it and it wasn't a big hassle at all.