Small 3:16 Wakes on FB?

Volfan

Lol @Neill Hernandez

And very true @Mossypumpkin — I wouldn’t spend more than $75 on it. I have plenty of baby wakes and about 50 other wake baits lol. I have a tough time figuring out which one I want to throw when I’m on the water! 

On 9/12/2019 at 5:43 AM, SouthenSwimbait said:

What if I were to tell you the guys who bought them paid around $500 a piece for them. 

Id say thats a lot of money for a 4inch wake that ive only seen pictures of. Even if it caught a 20lber id still never even think to spend that much on one. 

37 minutes ago, SethMuffinson said:

Id say thats a lot of money for a 4inch wake that ive only seen pictures of. Even if it caught a 20lber id still never even think to spend that much on one. 

They can only sell for such a high price because of mentality like yours lol. Of course Mickey's hyping it up helps a lot too. Nobody will pay $500 for it if just any random guy can get it. 

It's like some people try to troll other people, I have spent thousands of dollars on baits just like everyone else! so lets get right to it.

1. if there was such a bait that would guarantee a double digit LM in a year I would buy it.

2. is there a lure that will catch double digits every year? ( yes in the right hands and location )

3. who is responsible for the prices? ( we all are )

4. anyone who consistently catches big fish knows it's not just the bait.

5. I wish I could just have 2 baits to fish and catch dd's.

6. do you.... not what someone else trying to sell you.

My .02