10+ big topwater hard baits.

wiswimbait

What other 10" plus top water hard baits besides 3:16 should I be looking at?I'm good on big 3:16 floaters at least for now. I like baits that I can swim really slow and mix in twitches and pauses. Billed or non billed. Durability is a must too.

Just want to have some baits in mind so when they pop up for sale when I'm in a buying mood I can jump on them.

Never heard anyone speaking negatively toward the MS slammer baits, although the 12'' is the only 10"+ production slammer that im aware of. I stumbled upon a few 7''ers and was reluctant to throw them at first, only took a few times of getting beat before I started fishing them along side my buddy.

Anyways I am getting a 9'' slammer asap to remain in the hunt of larger fish, maybe I will upgrade to the 12'' eventually.

It should be noted that I havent fished the 12'' slammers personally but judging by the baits following and your big bait oriented search it may be a good bet.

Never heard anyone speaking negatively toward the MS slammer baits, although the 12'' is the only 10"+ production slammer that im aware of. I stumbled upon a few 7''ers and was reluctant to throw them at first, only took a few times of getting beat before I started fishing them along side my buddy.

Anyways I am getting a 9'' slammer asap to remain in the hunt of larger fish, maybe I will upgrade to the 12'' eventually.

It should be noted that I havent fished the 12'' slammers personally but judging by the baits following and your big bait oriented search it may be a good bet.

Yes, definitely the 9 inch Slammer and up.....

X 100 on the Slammer advice!!! The 9" is a go to bait for me and just starting to mess with bigger ones.

the cl8 possum is 16" with the tail

Are you getting fish on it? Neither possum has produced a fish for me yet, just curious. I've seen a couple posted(Dsouth was killing them) but I seem to be struggling with those baits.

I've done fairly well with big wakebaits this year. The BAA, 12" Slammer (it's actually 10"), and the OG Wake have all caught fish. I like the Slammer because it's a pretty light bait. I wish someone would carve a 10" two-piece wood bait that had more detailing and curves (gills, fish-shaped, dorsal fin, etc) than the Slammer. Mainly just for the extra appeal and confidence. There's never been any question that Slammer's catch fish, though. It would just be nice to see a better looking version.

Id have to agree, 12" slammer, BAA, OG Wake, BIG Rat baits. Just got gliders from Nufo that I wont be without ever again, they are BIG and bad a$$ :D:D

@ Fat G__You can get a wood bait made however you want, custom head carving, fins the works, but you just have to pay for it. A hand carved bait with lots of detailing takes hours of careful work, and cost more than most guys wanna pay for a wood bait.

I've done fairly well with big wakebaits this year. The BAA, 12" Slammer (it's actually 10"), and the OG Wake have all caught fish. I like the Slammer because it's a pretty light bait. I wish someone would carve a 10" two-piece wood bait that had more detailing and curves (gills, fish-shaped, dorsal fin, etc) than the Slammer. Mainly just for the extra appeal and confidence. There's never been any question that Slammer's catch fish, though. It would just be nice to see a better looking version.

In fishing (and when dating ;)), I'll take an average looker who puts out over a beauty that doesn't give up ish. :lol:

In fishing (and when dating ;)), I'll take an average looker who puts out over a beauty that doesn't give up ish. :lol:

:shock::lol::lol: for real! :lol:

Wayne is the voice of reason for me on this site. I understand that completely, but take into account that I'm a college freshman with very high standards. I know in ten years I'll think the same way, but for now there is so much hot ass around me I'm not settling. Holy ish I wish I was already moved in. It's like holding a steak in front of a wolf