LSB baits/basshole

Doomlurker

3 minutes ago, BOZ said:

I’d tell him to get f&$ked and send me my ish ASAP!

3 minutes ago, BOZ said:

I’d tell him to get f&$ked and send me my ish ASAP!

I’ve told him to keep the money and just send me my bait and he’s refusing 

I didn't wanna post on here and share my experience because it is the guys livelihood, but I think it's also important to let people who have never dealt with him know what they may or may not be getting themselves into.

I'll just say that i had him do one bait for me and after that experience he lost me as a customer forever. It wasn't necessarily his work that lost me, but the way he carries himself and talked to me after a miscommunication/disagreement we had.  This was all before the ufo thing that happened too, and I had not known anything about him other than what I saw on his ig. I personally like other painters work more than his, but he offered a quick turn around and better price at the time. 

But yea, too many dope painters out there to put up with the treatment I got 

1 minute ago, SumoNinja said:

I didn't wanna post on here and share my experience because it is the guys livelihood, but I think it's also important to let people who have never dealt with him know what they may or may not be getting themselves into.

I'll just say that i had him do one bait for me and after that experience he lost me as a customer forever. It wasn't necessarily his work that lost me, but the way he carries himself and talked to me after a miscommunication/disagreement we had.  This was all before the ufo thing that happened too, and I had not known anything about him other than what I saw on his ig. I personally like other painters work more than his, but he offered a quick turn around and better price at the time. 

But yea, too many dope painters out there to put up with the treatment I got 

I also didn’t want to put this out but really , it’s gotten to the point that I don’t quit believe I’ll get my bait back I mean at one point he forgot about it completely 

9 minutes ago, Stephenk said:

I also didn’t want to put this out but really , it’s gotten to the point that I don’t quit believe I’ll get my bait back I mean at one point he forgot about it completely 

Oh for sure, for u guys i think its absolutely outrageous. I did end up getting my bait and this was before he kind of gained popularity and started getting all the work he has now. 

But I'd be pretty livid if I was going thru what u are going thru. I'd personally go with bassjak or tacklekraft myself if I need a paint job 

Plus I live in socal so worste case scenario for me is I'd drive over there and pick up my damn bait my damn self 

Edited by SumoNinja