Best big softbait?

Kevinzap

Looking for a bigger wedge style softbait. Any experiences with the new mags vs the old ones and how they perform compared to the 10” hudd? Here are some photos of various baits compared to each other. Thanks SU

99C029A0-6876-4100-BBE1-07BB7977BBA4.jpeg

84DEFB4F-3294-4440-A3EC-1F64FA897161.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Have you looked unto the Savage Gear Pulse Tail or the Trophy Bass Baits Dumb Fat Trout, both look like decent options in the 9-10" range with the Savage Gear being quite inexpensive if you just want to try out the big stuff

9 hours ago, CG_Fishes said:

Have you looked unto the Savage Gear Pulse Tail or the Trophy Bass Baits Dumb Fat Trout, both look like decent options in the 9-10" range with the Savage Gear being quite inexpensive if you just want to try out the big stuff

Pulse tail is LEGIT. keep it on the dl

I bought a bunch of the pulse tails when they came out. Did not expect them to be as durable as they are, really tough plastic that holds up. Action is sweet and line thru system works as advertised. Im selling a couple on the black market because they are so durable, have an 8 inch in carp and an 8 inch in hitch. 

I got a 10 in hudd. We'll see how that does. I have a Defiant 210 in kokanee but wasn't very impressed while it had decent action, the paint job wore off so easily. I could practically rub it off with my fingers. Now it just hangs on my shelf lol

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, CG_Fishes said:

I 2nd that, I have the 7.75" and its amazing. And he will customize the bait for you free of charge

I got a few of them. Great baits. 10 inch trout, mega shad, jumbo shiner as well as the smaller baits. All swim awesome. Each have different tails to em.