Arashi glide

Kole4177

11 hours ago, chefchris said:

This could be the best glide ever made but because it’s cheap and plastic and readily available no one will fish it. 

i have a buddy in NJ that’s been crushing on em all season (he’s on the Daiwa pro staff/am, gets the hook up and has had em since spring) 

action is really nice, and the price point is great. 

if the same exact bait was wood or resin and $100+ theyd be sold out for months.  same as the spro rat, one of the best rats ever made, people been killing on it for years and many people still look at it as cheap garbage. its like that song, God is great, beer is good and people are crazy 

• 5 months later...

I have one in that green/silver color B.P. always promotes that's in the video intro. I have caught some great fish in it. I think I need one more color tho, that may be even more productive. Overall I have caught more and bigger fish than my TK or K9, both combined on it, yeahhh I'm mad :evil:

Anytime I catch a fish on it I send a pic to my friend with the the phrase  "over three years of development" which seemed to be the stressed in the bait's product video. He thinks big baits are looney.

Edited by _diggy_

I have 3 of them, I like them, but just like any bait it has a time and place. When I bank fish (fishing deep to shallow) I can’t stand to fish it because it sinks to fast. I catch the bottom most casts. However when I’m in my boat and target casting (shallow to deep) it’s great. Sinks on the faster side, and I’ve gone down to #2 hooks and it still sinks faster then I want. For the money though, it’s a pretty good bait. 

• 4 months later...

After fishing it through the spring, I can say I'm extremely pleased with the bait. It runs a little deeper than an S Waver so it wouldn't be my choice if the weeds are close to the surface. It is one of the more reactive baits I've fished, besides slow rolling with a traditional Glide I've done well with a burn and stop ( granted I'm using the slower Tranx ) and some occasional twitches . This is terrific Glide bait available at an affordable price .