Are ufo baits worth the hype

Jake_M_Fishing

The hudd, slammer,triple trout, and the 250. Were all hype baits at one point. I never really believe in magic like I'm going to catch twice as many fish with this bait for what ever reason.

Then I got the ms slammer that bait flat out catches them. So when it comes to hype baits. I think with all the baits that are proven. It's more just about how important this bait is for you to have.

And do you think t this bait will give you an edge over your area.

I really like the billed countdown that I was able pick up on a drop.  The bait has a hard kick and generally stays at depth when I burn it, most other ss gill baits have a tendency to rise a lot unless I bury the rod in the water to keep em down.  Haven’t gotten anything XL on it yet but I didn’t get a lot of time to fish after I got it.  

I will say, I still regularly fish my Hardgills.  Fairly abundant and reasonably priced, if I couldn’t get a Ufo I’d look that direction and still be confident they’ll draw the bites.  

I’m sure they are great baits. But I think it more or less just comes down to people want what they can’t have. At retail it’s a good buy. But I wouldn’t go spending 300 on one and think it’s going to catch you way more fish than your other gill swimmers

55 minutes ago, Jstew75 said:

I dont believe so plus there's guys with pre orders from 5 months ago that haven't received lures while the company is still pumping out new orders 

Some of that has to do with paint being out-sourced to various painters who also have their own workload, and trials and tribulations that go along with it. 

6 minutes ago, chevro1et said:

Some of that has to do with paint being out-sourced to various painters who also have their own workload, and trials and tribulations that go along with it. 

That being said 5 months is still unacceptable and the screenshots of the conversations that have been posted show no care for the customer's not a good business practice

2 hours ago, ricardo said:

Just buy one, then you’ll find out 

I overpay for baits all the time, try it, catch fish on it and if you don’t sell it. Repeat

Agree completely!  Every once in a while you take a loss, and once in a while you get amazed.  

20191115_221802.jpg