It's GO TIME!!!!

Deltaman

What I mean by "Go time" is that I FINALLY have some time to start finding somewhere to go fishing! I just moved down to SoCal, La Mirada to be exact, and need to figure out a place reasonably close that produces some decent fish :) I have been off the water for months now because of moving and what not so I'm really glad that I can finally come back to visiting the site! Any suggestions on lakes would be great... Unless of course... You don't want to tell me where you fish... that's okay too though.

What I mean by "Go time" is that I FINALLY have some time to start finding somewhere to go fishing! I just moved down to SoCal, La Mirada to be exact, and need to figure out a place reasonably close that produces some decent fish :) I have been off the water for months now because of moving and what not so I'm really glad that I can finally come back to visiting the site! Any suggestions on lakes would be great... Unless of course... You don't want to tell me where you fish... that's okay too though.

Go out and get ya one. They are in a water way near you ;)

Best thing would be to get on Google Earth and from your location start mapping-out bodies of water you see; from there just a matter of putting time in… Also it gives you an idea of shoreline structure it would not hurt to take a few hours to scout to confirm it’s fishable. Good Luck… just a thought :D

Laguna lake... that place has bass from 1lb-12 fish hudds and TT's during this time of year

WElcome to orange county....home to some of the toughest water in the country... :lol: There are fish (a few good ones too) in all these ponds-just gotta figure out the windows and triggers. Get ready to do some work and be ready to work around the grass.

If you find a great Hudd bite at Laguna right now please let me know :lol:

JK

WElcome to orange county....home to some of the toughest water in the country... :lol: There are fish (a few good ones too) in all these ponds-just gotta figure out the windows and triggers. Get ready to do some work and be ready to work around the grass.

If you find a great Hudd bite at Laguna right now please let me know :lol:

JK

+ 100,000,000,000

I tried Pudingstone today. That was crap. And I definitely used google quite a bit trying to figure out where to try first but the learning curve has begun. I miss the delta! haha Thanks for the heads up though! And if anyone wants to fish this weekend I'm totally down.

Man I have old info... real old.. but when I was a youngster in SoCal, I pounded the shore of lake Perris. Seems like a little puddle... but it has some fricking GIANTS in it... and they like to come out and play for shore guys too.

Man I have old info... real old.. but when I was a youngster in SoCal, I pounded the shore of lake Perris. Seems like a little puddle... but it has some fricking GIANTS in it... and they like to come out and play for shore guys too.

I'll have to check it out :) Does it get really deep near shore? or is it shallow and weedy?