Any one fish Limit Lures

BassJunkie

Like the title say has anyone used this guys lures , I’m not a social media guy so this is the only platform I use , which make finding out new lures , makers etc hard plus I’m new to swimbaits so any info would be great thanks

Okay so I ordered a swim bait from limit lures and the guy is cool as hell he is painting it how I want it even asked if I had any preferences on color, I would have been happy with what I saw on eBay and you can’t beat his prices so I’m saying his coustomer service is great, can’t wait to get the swim bait it’s a 4 piece 6” shad I’ll post a pic when I get it and when it gets bit I’ll post again where I live in south Jersey swimbait fishing is tuff I’ve only landed fish on the bullshad granted I’ve only been throwing swimbaits for a year now but I’ve been bass fishing my whole life and I’m 42 so that has to count for something, overall dealing with limit lures has been a great experience 

You can find some vids of his stuff around. I have not tried any of his baits but they do look cool on the vids and for the price very reasonable. I reached out to him about buying one and he never got back to me so I lost interest but following this to see how u like it. 
out of curiosity how did you reach him?

Messaged him on eBay because I hate to bid on stuff so I asked him if I could outright buy one of his baits he was like yeah what size sink rate color and how many joints told me it would take a couple weeks to make and ship and I was like cool man thanks 

• 3 weeks later...