First largemouth on the magdraft

CG_Fishes

Just now, Mkel83 said:

Nice fish. Hope you have plenty of Mend-it throwing that in the land of pickerel. 

yeah man, mend it is a must around me. I go through a 1oz bottle every season. The nice thing about the magdraft is that it pops out of their mouth after they get hooked

4 minutes ago, CG_Fishes said:

yeah man, mend it is a must around me. I go through a 1oz bottle every season. The nice thing about the magdraft is that it pops out of their mouth after they get hooked

True. I’ve got the 8”. I’ve yet to hook up on it. They swim great though. 

Just now, Mkel83 said:

True. I’ve got the 8”. I’ve yet to hook up on it. They swim great though. 

yeah, I have an 8" in biwako shad but don't throw it much hard to get it to swim just right in my experience, although the new colors like the bass and trout they just came out with are tempting me to buy another one

6 minutes ago, CG_Fishes said:

yeah, I have an 8" in biwako shad but don't throw it much hard to get it to swim just right in my experience, although the new colors like the bass and trout they just came out with are tempting me to buy another one

Funny.. that’s the color I have it in. I’ve only fished it a few times. And I agree with this difficulty in getting it to run true. Seems that I can do the same exact retrieve twice.. once it’ll track perfectly and the other it’ll lean to one side. 

Just now, Mkel83 said:

Funny.. that’s the color I have it in. I’ve only fished it a few times. And I agree with this difficulty in getting it to run true. Seems that I can do the same exact retrieve twice.. once it’ll track perfectly and the other it’ll lean to one side. 

yeah I made the mistake of throwing out the original package so it's hard to store correctly and with the slightest kink in the fins it won't run quite right. After getting this fish on the 6" I think I'm gonna commit more time to the magdrafts, I see a lot of potential for my lakes