Dobyns Fury

WaterWolf44

How much are you looking to spend ? I have a Lews 300 Superduty on mine. I paid around 160 on Ebay. Great reel. They have a less expensive 300 Superduty now too but I dont own it. It could be a great choice..all of my Lews have been good reels. 

Edited by SKSlide

7 hours ago, SKSlide said:

How much are you looking to spend ? I have a Lews 300 Superduty on mine. I paid around 160 on Ebay. Great reel. They have a less expensive 300 Superduty now too but I dont own it. It could be a great choice..all of my Lews have been good reels. 

Under 200 price range

Go with a Shimano Curado 200K or a Shimano Tranx 200.. This is coming from an Abu Garcia Man.. I’m mostly Abu Revos, but if I had to stay under $200 I definitely would go with a Curado 200K or a Shimano Tranx 200.. You can do payment plan at Bass Pro on a Six month plan interest free. I just got the new Abu Revo EXD 5:4:1 Ratio from Bass pro using Sezzle. I am gonna see how it compares to a Shimano Curado 200K. I still think I am gonna pick up one of those two Shimanos I mentioned above, myself... 

9 minutes ago, iFishLA said:

Go with a Shimano Curado 200K or a Shimano Tranx 200.. This is coming from an Abu Garcia Man.. I’m mostly Abu Revos, but if I had to stay under $200 I definitely would go with a Curado 200K or a Shimano Tranx 200.. You can do payment plan at Bass Pro on a Six month plan interest free. I just got the new Abu Revo EXD 5:4:1 Ratio from Bass pro using Sezzle. I am gonna see how it compares to a Shimano Curado 200K. I still think I am gonna pick up one of those two Shimanos I mentioned above, myself... 

Thanks for the suggestion. Im kinda on a shimano kick. I have the scorpion dc which i absolutely love

Well you would love the Curado 200K from what I’ve heard from everybody. It’s a Best Seller! I hear it can handle baits up to 4-5oz. The Tranx is good too, so you can’t go wrong with either.

I have the 795sb an put my Daiwa Costal 200 it does the job I feel like 3oz baits are a little big feels like I have to lob the bait but then again Im just getting in to the swimbait game