3 piece snack

Albooboo

On 5/14/2020 at 6:33 AM, Luke h said:

How did you make the tail?

I use an open pour 2piece silicone mold I made. Melt my soft plastic in the microwave. Very inefficient doing them one at a time, currently working on a solution. 

6 minutes ago, Albooboo said:

I use an open pour 2piece silicone mold I made. Melt my soft plastic in the microwave. Very inefficient doing them one at a time, currently working on a solution. 

I do the same with my tails, it's slow. I'd recommend making a multi cavity mold and don't use a 2 piece mold. Just make open pour molds, it's what i did for 3 different size tails of mine 

6 hours ago, El_Weruso said:

I do the same with my tails, it's slow. I'd recommend making a multi cavity mold and don't use a 2 piece mold. Just make open pour molds, it's what i did for 3 different size tails of mine 

The plastic pulls out just fine? I was thinking I definitely need to make a multi cavity, that would be clutch if I can get away with a one piece mold. 

58 minutes ago, Albooboo said:

The plastic pulls out just fine? I was thinking I definitely need to make a multi cavity, that would be clutch if I can get away with a one piece mold. 

When I melt old plastic and use it to pour into the mold, I'm able to pull my tails outs in my open pour molds. Although my tells are about almost half an inch thick maybe less

1 hour ago, AndrewShie said:

Any plans to make batches and sell some? Look great

Thanks!  I should have a few ready to sell pretty soon. I’ll make a post as soon as I get the first batch swim tested.