Bass on bass

imusky3

1 hour ago, Luke h said:

Is it a glide bait, because it looks like the hook hanger is on the slide of the bait.

It's a glide with an option to rig the cheeks as shown and/or the standard bottom hooks 

11 hours ago, Luke h said:

Is it a glide bait, because it looks like the hook hanger is on the slide of the bait.

Yes the fish kept following on bomb cast and nipping at the gill plates on code name bass and I hadn’t put on the cheek hooks yet so I had to Jerry rig my own on the spot to catch it

I just paid for one, getting shipped on friday. Will definitely follow up here once I catch something on it. Hoping for massive stripers and bass. Who knows? Maybe a flathead too... 

• 3 weeks later...

I believe it's intended for bedding and/or territorial bass. There's a lake near me where I've seen females attack other bass while bedding or getting ready to bed. That'd definitely explain those funky cheek hooks.

• 1 month later...
On 6/4/2020 at 10:59 AM, Jon P said:

I believe it's intended for bedding and/or territorial bass. There's a lake near me where I've seen females attack other bass while bedding or getting ready to bed. That'd definitely explain those funky cheek hooks.

Well bass do head shot bigger baits in general so helps with hook up ratio

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...