Rat help

toofishee

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nezumma gets bit, kinda hard to find at the moment.

If your in so cal, the morning wood rat can be easily acquired for roughly $50 in store and it gets bit. Been fishing the 2 piece and just got the 3 piece.

I like this bait it gets crushed caught lots of fish on it this year. I vote for this one and its reasonably priced!

The morning wood seems to be the consensus on here, heard alot of pretty good things about it. I wouldnt know though, Im a little biased :twisted: Get the biggest one you can find is my advice, ive noticed the difference in drawing power over a smaller one is huge. the Cl8 bait rodents are all under 100 too

+1 on el raton i have one bought it awhile back and was very very surprised.I got into a rodent style bait thing this year and that thing produced more bites than any rat i have.If you can find rago 8 ball cheap go for that thing is basically same as el raton just way harder to find but work amazing.Anyways good luck and the prices or ragos and morning woods heck just save up and get one of each never hurts to have a little variety