Battle for the Underground 2012

SU Crew

How cool is that Luke took this thing, beating the odds-on favorite (Don) with a PB, freaking toad bass on that sick-looking FS Bass from the latest 3:16 release? You can't script this kind of stuff. Has to jump a fence and get his feet wet to keep from losing her! The whole thing's covered with awesomeness. Made my day reading this thread. CONGRATS LUKE!!!

-Dax

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Luke V....you got some big shoes to fill but you earned it : ) Just think everyone will be gunning for you this year!! You ought to be very very proud of what you've accomplished. Now quit refreshing your screen waiting to see what you've won ;)

Good job!

JK

You guys have no idea how stoked I am right now. I honestly thought that Don was taking it home when he posted that teaser.

I'm on the plane on my way home from Ohio. And I keep getting funny looks because I won't stop smiling :mrgreen: .

I agree with Don, I want to see all the pics guys! Big, small... I welcome all :)

You guys have no idea how stoked I am right now. I honestly thought that Don was taking it home when he posted that teaser.

I'm on the plane on my way home from Ohio. And I keep getting funny looks because I won't stop smiling :mrgreen: .

I agree with Don, I want to see all the pics guys! Big, small... I welcome all :)

Since the Champ asked...didn't even weigh this one. Have a few more pics but this storm is whooping us right now. ;)

post-681-14252987308351_thumb.jpg

Since the Champ asked...didn't even weigh this one. Have a few more pics but this storm is whooping us right now. ;)

[attachment=0]10-24-12.JPG[/attachment]

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT RAT?????!!!! I WANT ONE!!!

Dang dude. Didn't even realize it didn't end until tonight. I figured it was over last night without even checking the dates, it's never been for 8 days before.

Good luck out there man! I hope you stick a good one.

[attachment=0]10-24-12.JPG[/attachment]

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT RAT?????!!!! I WANT ONE!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!! I BET!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: That's one of 2 made as far as I know. Maybe the other one will pop up? My girl is spoken for ;)

Dang dude. Didn't even realize it didn't end until tonight. I figured it was over last night without even checking the dates, it's never been for 8 days before.

Good luck out there man! I hope you stick a good one.

Just teasing you some more man :P My only shot at winning is a world record spot :lol:

You rocked it this year and set the bar high out the gate. Congrats, we'll deserved!

-Ali

HAHA! I love it!! You will be stoked for a long long.... time ;) I'm glad I had you going on the PM's too. I just shut it off and went away after teasin some more :lol: I know your heart was pounding :lol:

It was once again a plessure fishing with some of you this year (clear Lake) and (Ervine) and also to compete with all of you here at SU. I hope we have a great season to come. Good luck to us all.

God Bless us.

PS I'm taking it back next year ! :lol::lol:

HAHA! I love it!! You will be stoked for a long long.... time ;) I'm glad I had you going on the PM's too. I just shut it off and went away after teasin some more :lol: I know your heart was pounding :lol:

It was once again a plessure fishing with some of you this year (clear Lake) and (Ervine) and also to compete with all of you here at SU. I hope we have a great season to come. Good luck to us all.

God Bless us.

PS I'm taking it back next year ! :lol::lol:

Hell yea Don... I hope we can meet up and fish some time.

It's easy for you to laugh about man... :lol::lol::lol:

P.S. You know I'll be nippin' at your heels man!