Save some for the little guy!

jacintoacuna

17 hours ago, 207klasher said:

Or people just use bots with virtual credit cards. Don't even need to be at the computer when they drop and limits don't matter.

How you do this? Seems legit!!

1 hour ago, Jinxd12 said:

How you do this? Seems legit!!

48 minutes ago, Low&Slow said:

No its actually sketchy af alot of people will buy threw the dark web and get burned.

Its not that sketchy if you code your own. Essentially you make a program that monitors the website's activity. Once products are released on the website, the bot auto follows the payment link and fills in all the information. Multiple bots = multiple purchases.

6 minutes ago, 207klasher said:

Its not that sketchy if you code your own. Essentially you make a program that monitors the website's activity. Once products are released on the website, the bot auto follows the payment link and fills in all the information. Multiple bots = multiple purchases.

Or you refresh the site on your own, use a browser that auto-fills address and payment info (Chrome, Firefox) and be quick. It's absurd you guys think people are hacking and using other means to score baits. People are fast. Pizz sold in less than 2mins, I was successful...i also committed my entire Friday to that hunt since 5a, refreshing every 30secs. Win some lose some.

2 minutes ago, A7T3C said:

Or you refresh the site on your own, use a browser that auto-fills address and payment info (Chrome, Firefox) and be quick. It's absurd you guys think people are hacking and using other means to score baits. People are fast. Pizz sold in less than 2mins, I was successful...i also committed my entire Friday to that hunt since 5a, refreshing every 30secs. Win some lose some.

It's really not absurd at all. I do not use bots myself but they definitely exist and are relatively easy to use. In the time it takes you to refresh the webpage, a bot would be able to complete an order. Instead of sitting at your computer all day, you could spend the day fishing instead of chasing a hype bait drop. Now do I believe one or two people are buying the entire stock of baits using bots? No, but it is possible.

Kids do it all the time for shoes. Only sketchy if you don't know how to do it. I'm new to swimbaits but I know some of the shoe guys and they go all out with fast computers,fast routers, and fast internet connection and multiple bots. I know everybody is not but for sure some are.

1 hour ago, 207klasher said:

Yes if you code your own but thats generally not the case. People pay hundreds of dollars for bots that eventually get them a permenant ban and then they get screwed out of huge amounts of money. Seen it plenty of times.

1 hour ago, Low&Slow said:

Yes if you code your own but thats generally not the case. People pay hundreds of dollars for bots that eventually get them a permenant ban and then they get screwed out of huge amounts of money. Seen it plenty of times.

that's horrible. How would someone do this? Is there somewhere with instructions, step by step?  Lmao

5 hours ago, 207klasher said:

It's really not absurd at all. I do not use bots myself but they definitely exist and are relatively easy to use. In the time it takes you to refresh the webpage, a bot would be able to complete an order. Instead of sitting at your computer all day, you could spend the day fishing instead of chasing a hype bait drop. Now do I believe one or two people are buying the entire stock of baits using bots? No, but it is possible.

I don't doubt they exist, I doubt any good amount of people seeking baits/lures are actually using em is all. I had two orders completed in less than 25secs I'd estimate. Not hard to commit when working from home office everyday for 10hrs though lol..

1 hour ago, A7T3C said:

I don't doubt they exist, I doubt any good amount of people seeking baits/lures are actually using em is all. I had two orders completed in less than 25secs I'd estimate. Not hard to commit when working from home office everyday for 10hrs though lol..

I tried for a UFO few weeks ago, refreshed and ALL were gone and it was still 5pm! Needed a BOT that day haha.

On 5/29/2020 at 6:43 PM, Low&Slow said:

Legit thats how anything "hype" nowadays is selling out.. you guys think this swimbait flippin ish is ridiculous? try buying some retro jordans on a release date.. youll pull your hair out lmao

That pair of Jordan's would be equivalent to a pair of high heels.