Favorite Bait( Not Swimbait)

WaterWolf44

Im curious what you guys are throwing when you're not throwing swimbaits. Mine without a doubt is a double willow spinnerbait in golden shiner. Ive caught my pb pike of 44 inches as well as countless smallies largemouth and pickerel

40 minutes ago, dqb said:

I could fish a 5/16 swimjig with 4.2 Keitech for the rest of my days and die a very happy man. Year round, coast to coast. 

Kind of this, but the 5.6 keitec and an underspin. Still up in the air if it's a swimbait or not!

God damn I just love throwing topwater frogs, when I just want to have a wicked fun day on the water I’m always gonna reach for the frog, catch a bunch of fish and the adrenaline is through the roof I love it, can’t go wrong with a senko either they always crush it 

16 minutes ago, Jinxd12 said:

Kind of this, but the 5.6 keitec and an underspin. Still up in the air if it's a swimbait or not!

Oh yeah underspins are awesome. I’ll even do a small / med on a flashy beast. Did a lot of damage on the uoze swim jig this fall but never replaced the ones I tore up. What underspin heads do you use? 

E9CBA21B-FF32-475C-83F1-27EE38526964.jpeg

9A080DE0-4BCF-4C67-A8A6-08B3B1CF94D9.jpeg

1 minute ago, dqb said:

Oh yeah underspins are awesome. I’ll even do a small / med on a flashy beast. Did a lot of damage on the uoze swim jig this fall but never replaced the ones I tore up. What underspin heads do you use? 

E9CBA21B-FF32-475C-83F1-27EE38526964.jpeg

9A080DE0-4BCF-4C67-A8A6-08B3B1CF94D9.jpeg

I like the revenge underspins got them at The Hookup Tackle. But I got some handmade ones from hawkeye_lurez on insta. Dad and son team. These are the ones chartreuse and white 1/2 ounce. Been throwing rhem with the 6.8 keitec bit downsized 1 size over the last week for more bites.

IMG_20200523_172710.jpg