NEW 6th Sense Miliken Swimbait Rod..

iFishLA

I don't have any skin in the game and agree that Ben can be a bit much on some of his videos but the dude flat slays bass so I can't knock him at all. Googan baits I don't have and only have a couple of 6th Sense squarebills that I've been getting bit on pretty well. I know you guys say YouTubers aren't legit but Scott Martin is a Googan baits guy ,is on YouTube, and I can't question his validity for one second. He has a great channel on YouTube so I wouldn't say all YouTubers aren't legit. Its just a cost effective way to get your content out there. Just my opinion. Maybe right, maybe wrong. I won't stop watching tho. Purchase Googan baits or the Milliken rod? Don't need em but not opposed to trying them out. 

1 hour ago, SKSlide said:

I can dig it, and yeah I didn't mean to knock Milliken--he definitely sticks fish, just  personalities don't mesh I guess. And there are for sure legit sticks on YouTube, so that comment did come across wrong. Duly humbled ha.

Edited by 168 Rookie

13 minutes ago, 168 Rookie said:

I can dig it, and yeah I didn't mean to knock Milliken--he definitely sticks fish, just  personalities don't mesh I guess. And there are for sure legit sticks on YouTube, so that comment did come across wrong. Duly humbled ha.

No, not even trying to be argumentative. I just like who I like and see things how I see them. I dont think anyone's opinion is wrong. I have used YouTube a lot for improving my fishing so a lot I've seen has actually helped. Certainly not everyone on there is worth watching and anyone can post videos. I just happen to believe in Ben based on research and results on his channel. I cant always deal with his personality so I'll just find something else if its grating on my nerves. Lol ..not sure on Googan baits but there are so many choices(too many) these days that it makes my head spin! If I was Scott Martin and  they were pumping in tons of baits for me to promote I'd use them too. They aren't cheap. I'm sure he could catch plenty of fish on a dbomb or any other flipping bait instead of a bandito bug ..

• 1 year later...

6th sense rods actually are quality rods worth every dolllar. I had the same skepticism until I got one of my own, now I'd like to get more. As far as Milken himself, dude should be fishing tourneys on the big scene, pretty sure he would hold his own on the trail. He just found a much smarter, easier way to cash in on his skills and has fun doing it without the high level of stress and anxiety like the trail pros. Sounds pretty smart to meet so people get jealous and hate because of that. Work smarter, not harder.

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, John12655 said:

These posts didn't age well, hahahaha.  Guy is fishing the elite series this year.  "Don't trust YouTubers" guy is one of the best bass fisherman on planet earth right now.  Jokes on you guys.  

So you waited two years, to join one hour ago to post this, as your 1st post. 

Hats off to you , that is extreme commitment right there. 

Edited by Mossyback Angler

8 hours ago, John12655 said:

These posts didn't age well, hahahaha.  Guy is fishing the elite series this year.  "Don't trust YouTubers" guy is one of the best bass fisherman on planet earth right now.  Jokes on you guys.  

Wow, we're honored you could take time from your Elite practices and join us here, Ben. Welcome!