Rarest swimbaits

Delaware

28 minutes ago, Mossypumpkin said:

A lot of people forget a if a bait isn’t desirable, it’s rarity doesn’t mean anything. I can hand carve a turd of a bait and it’ll be a 1 of 1 but won’t be worth a nickel and Moby would want it lol. 

I know I have a few others but these are up there. SBI slab is a 1 of 4 in this color. Only 20 total made

the 3:16 as far as I understand is a 1 of 1 OG 8” wake. 

763F3D72-7B31-4D26-A30D-E2F41D2D04B4.jpeg

05145613-8180-485A-AB82-3C723D7B0C1A.jpeg

Text me if you want to do something with that slab.

I think it should be what the bait is worth to the person “Rare”.  Hard to obtain and rare are different.  You could go back to the early 2k’s and companies like FishJc 4 eye’s are now rare and very tough or impossible to find or the original AC lures or Castaic hand carved lures.  Also, early generation Rago trout as well.  All caught fish and now just a memory for some.   

Kurouto Deep Junky. It’s a nose weighted glide top hook. Made to glide, yes, but also to bounce on bottom like the feeding fish. This is only one I’ve seen in the states but I’m sure there’s a few more. Came with some VERY flimsy double hooks on top so I made my own by grinding down an st36 

42D39D4B-7129-47F8-8D79-BE20E4CEDDAB.jpeg

• 5 months later...