"AHEM" Im.......Back.......... I have some truth of my own

Bassindon69

Jay said it well, "bunk ass high school scene." I cant believe you all are grown MEN. How long ago did this happen. Get over it. If you were gonna do something about it, it should have been done along time ago.

Don I have never met you. Back when you used to post a bunch I always like what you had to say. You were very open, very helpful and always positive. I dont know what you have been through with those guys, but I think it really sucks that your first post on this site is to talk $#!^ about people. I don't know the other guys but I know Steve well enough to know that he dont need your spots to catch fish. Sure you went fishing with some of theses guys, maybie in your boat. You guys catch some fish. Does that mean that they can only fish those spots with you? What ever! Like I said I dont know what really happened. I know I dont want to get into what you or I would do in any situation. Fact of the matter is you came on here for the sole purpose of talking smack.

I am realy glad to hear you are fishing again. I know that if you decide to keep posting on this site you will have something positive to contribute. If not Oh well and i'm sorry you feel the way you do. I could not imagine having something I love as much as fishing cause me so much pain. Let it go. Get back to where you were when you loved to fish, and that was what it was all about. F- the rest.

+1

This is a thread that should be deleted...or locked. It has nothing to do with swimbaits. I thought "swimbaits only" was the rule here. Hope we don't see more of this on here.

...just keeping it real, fellas.

Jay said it well, "bunk ass high school scene." I cant believe you all are grown MEN. How long ago did this happen. Get over it. If you were gonna do something about it, it should have been done along time ago.

Don I have never met you. Back when you used to post a bunch I always like what you had to say. You were very open, very helpful and always positive. I dont know what you have been through with those guys, but I think it really sucks that your first post on this site is to talk $#!^ about people. I don't know the other guys but I know Steve well enough to know that he dont need your spots to catch fish. Sure you went fishing with some of theses guys, maybie in your boat. You guys catch some fish. Does that mean that they can only fish those spots with you? What ever! Like I said I dont know what really happened. I know I dont want to get into what you or I would do in any situation. Fact of the matter is you came on here for the sole purpose of talking smack.

I am realy glad to hear you are fishing again. I know that if you decide to keep posting on this site you will have something positive to contribute. If not Oh well and i'm sorry you feel the way you do. I could not imagine having something I love as much as fishing cause me so much pain. Let it go. Get back to where you were when you loved to fish, and that was what it was all about. F- the rest.

+1

This is a thread that should be deleted...or locked. It has nothing to do with swimbaits. I thought "swimbaits only" was the rule here. Hope we don't see more of this on here.

Well since nothing was rude, deragotory, abusive etc, we'll let it go!! Everyone has an opinion and you can express it as you please.

Swimbaiting (Bass Fishing in general) is nothing but drama and filled with jealous people. Has always been part of the game and will always be a part of it!! You just have to deal with it. Insecure individuals will always try to reign in on someones parade!!

+1

This thread does have a lot to do with swimbaiting, out here in cali anyway. Unfortunate yes, but true. You guys that are new to this and from other parts of the country should be gaurding your secrets closely. Hang your baits in the water when another boat goes by, don't hoot and holler when you stick a big one near somebody. Brag after the fact with a picture that doesn't give up your spot. And don't take someone fishing if you don't want them to ever fish "your spots". Most guys that are on fish won't peep a word about it because GOOD bites are few and far between anymore. And when they happen it doesn't seem to last that long. Most lakes in Cali that are giving up big fish are very small compared to your resevoirs out eastish. Spots are very recognizable if you fish the same lake. The exception to the rule seems to be Butch Brown. Dude fishes a small lake, has people follow him and spy on him all the time, but has not seem to affect his fishing. He's even willing to share with some people, but he still gets them and obviously is not human! There are a lot of guys that are quietly sticking toads and you will never see a picture or know their name because they don't care about bragging rights.

Another thing about life is to not dwell on all the negative things that may have gone on. What about the good things. What about all the good people that got together and put up money to get someone to the HBC in Texas? Even if the tourney didn't happen that was pretty cool. Times have been tough for almost everybody at some point in their life. It is how we deal with it that makes us who we are.

I can't wait until next week when I am done moving and will finally have some time to do some real fishing! Clear Lake in two weeks! Got some new toys to experiment with. If anybody else is down lets do some fishing! But don't follow me or expect me to take you to my spots! Unless of course you have a better spot than mine and don't mind if I fish it a time or two!!

+1

This thread does have a lot to do with swimbaiting, out here in cali anyway. Unfortunate yes, but true. You guys that are new to this and from other parts of the country should be gaurding your secrets closely. Hang your baits in the water when another boat goes by, don't hoot and holler when you stick a big one near somebody. Brag after the fact with a picture that doesn't give up your spot. And don't take someone fishing if you don't want them to ever fish "your spots". Most guys that are on fish won't peep a word about it because GOOD bites are few and far between anymore. And when they happen it doesn't seem to last that long. Most lakes in Cali that are giving up big fish are very small compared to your resevoirs out eastish. Spots are very recognizable if you fish the same lake. The exception to the rule seems to be Butch Brown. Dude fishes a small lake, has people follow him and spy on him all the time, but has not seem to affect his fishing. He's even willing to share with some people, but he still gets them and obviously is not human! There are a lot of guys that are quietly sticking toads and you will never see a picture or know their name because they don't care about bragging rights.

Another thing about life is to not dwell on all the negative things that may have gone on. What about the good things. What about all the good people that got together and put up money to get someone to the HBC in Texas? Even if the tourney didn't happen that was pretty cool. Times have been tough for almost everybody at some point in their life. It is how we deal with it that makes us who we are.

I can't wait until next week when I am done moving and will finally have some time to do some real fishing! Clear Lake in two weeks! Got some new toys to experiment with. If anybody else is down lets do some fishing! But don't follow me or expect me to take you to my spots! Unless of course you have a better spot than mine and don't mind if I fish it a time or two!!

I hear you Chris. I know it's all part of the game; Texas is the same way. I just don't think it's necessary to bring the drama of the game to this forum. I say just keep it on the water and keep the board uncluttered with things like this.

I hear ya Mack, this stuff seems to only go on in the winter when every one is bored and has cabin fever! Soon everyone will be fishing and most of the BS will go away. It is just lame when someone talks ish and kisses nut all at the same time. Wish I didn't have a two or four hour drive to get to some fish! Especially with gas breaking the $4 mark here. It is going to be an expensive year!

+1

Well since nothing was rude, deragotory, abusive etc, we'll let it go!! Everyone has an opinion and you can express it as you please.

Swimbaiting (Bass Fishing in general) is nothing but drama and filled with jealous people. Has always been part of the game and will always be a part of it!! You just have to deal with it. Insecure individuals will always try to reign in on someones parade!!

I have no problem with this. It's all good. I expected much worse. maybe that's yet to come. Again, that's ok too.

Hey Jay :) Yes, would not mind fishing with you, anytime bro. I feel the same about you.

Yes, I would not fish where others were catching them. I would have to be on their boat or together in some way. I just held that kind of respect for others and their hard work. Is that so hard to do? We all have the choice to do so. It's not that hard to try. Try it some time if your man enough.

I never had this in school haha that's funny! I understand people standing up for their friends, It's good to have such friends.

Look, the other "AHEM" thread had Matt and steve in it. They were part of my big fish life for a while. The term "the truth" Was brought up. It didn't match "the truth" that I new of, through a hard time in this game. I'm sorry but Im not going to go into all............. of it. There is just to much. Anyone else want to drop names? I didn't think so. Again I didn't bring up Matt and Steve in the 1st AHEM post. This is just a branch from that post. I could add more but I wont. There is enough already said. You know some of what it's about. The only part with Steve was he said, "I did it my way 100% of the time". Well he would have to drop that if he counted the fish he caught on our trips and by using a GPS when with me. So I am in fact telling the truth. It may not be much to you all, But when you add up every bite taken and if I sat down and told ALL of what took place. You may understand. But as for friends of those that took bites, I don't expect you to see it all as clear. Im sorry if some have trouble with respect to others.

To tell the truth this stuff is about the best thing a new person can read. Why? So there are less of others that get used in some way like me and others. Because if you get good and catch lots of big fish or monster bass or limits, THEY WILL COME.

Steve to you, yes I'm sorry but when you think about it. Im sure in your heart you know that was still not cool to do.

I had my boat when fishing with Jay. I didnt mark crap. Well , I marked up a map I had before I ever fished the lake to see if I could find us something else. All be damn if I didn't find us another spot, Or I should say Jay a spot :) What a good time we had too.

That's how I felt about it. There is PLENTY of water around us all. No need to pull anything on others. I know I am farting in the wind here. But if anyone has enough balls to be a man and show some respect to others. I would fish with you HAHA! It is simple as that. To bad for us as fishermen it's to hard for so many.

If you still feel I am bashing, No, I don't feel that way at all. Just letting out my truth along with the 1st AHEM.

Matt, I am sorry also, But again you know in your heart that it was not right. And the others if your out there same goes for you too. I am sorry for all of you. But you all helped in taking me down a bad angry road. Get over it? :lol: Yes that is what it's all about. I do feel better it's been a long time to get over it, " should have done something a long time ago" I did, I went to doc's and took meds. Some made we worse and all kind's of fun stuff to get where I'm at. You think I wanted all this? Over a few fish or spots? Come on.... I can call that BUNK ASS too. Everyone is NOT the same. Some take things to heart, I did. I lived and learned the hard way.

I will help those that I think I can from time to time (just like always).

I don't really want to go on with this here but if I must explain something again , I will. I'm not hiding nothing. That's the truth. Let me add if I ever see them on the water, I will only turn away. I'm out there for fun, I'm not trying to be somebody. If someone I know is on every spot I know I can fish a worm or jig or whatever and still have fun.

High school? Really? :lol: All that have any trouble with this. Maybe I should not trust you because you would like to still do it on the water I guess. :lol: I see some take it as just BS drama. That's ok too. If you still think that, sorry. I'm just getting back in the game. With a new outlook.

God Bless,

Good night. Have a Great Friday.

Go stick a fish, I am.

I hear ya Mack, this stuff seems to only go on in the winter when every one is bored and has cabin fever! Soon everyone will be fishing and most of the BS will go away. It is just lame when someone talks ish and kisses nut all at the same time. Wish I didn't have a two or four hour drive to get to some fish! Especially with gas breaking the $4 mark here. It is going to be an expensive year!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEHHH. That sucks man. I tell you what, If I didn't have to pull a bass boat, I'd probably be driving around in one of those electric/hybrid toy cars lol. It's not even summer and these prices are getting rediculous. We're still below $3.50 here in Texas, though, but I know we'll break $4.00 soon enough. I feel for you man.

And gas is only 40 cents a gal in those damn OPEC countries...bunch of price gauging bastids.

I had the opportunity to meet and hang out with Don, Jay, and Steve back at the Clear Lake HBC. I can honestly say these guys are some of the best people in the big bait world. I was a new guy (still consider myself a new guy) and they treated me like one of them. These guys are sticks, they are generous, they are kind, they are honest, and they have no problem calling a spade a spade!!! I've met some other well known big bait guys and all of them seemed to have an ego or a lack of respect. Don, Jay, Steve.... you guys are good guys, I know this for a fact!

Don, it's good to see you getting back into fishing. Leave the past in the past. You only live once, have fun while you're here.

Jay, put that fly rod down and pick up the big boy stick!

All of you, kiss and make up already!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEHHH. That sucks man. I tell you what, If I didn't have to pull a bass boat, I'd probably be driving around in one of those electric/hybrid toy cars lol. It's not even summer and these prices are getting rediculous. We're still below $3.50 here in Texas, though, but I know we'll break $4.00 soon enough. I feel for you man.

And gas is only 40 cents a gal in those damn OPEC countries...bunch of price gauging bastids.

You talk about this thread and how it should be deleted cause it's not about swimbaits? And then YOU talk about gas? That doesn't make sense. If you don't like a thread don't read the thread. There is A lot to learn in this thread.

You talk about this thread and how it should be deleted cause it's not about swimbaits? And then YOU talk about gas? That doesn't make sense. If you don't like a thread don't read the thread. There is A lot to learn in this thread.

Ha ha, don't shoot! I'll go calmly...