thoughts on baitfish MAGNUM TROUT?

tkswimbaiter

"Could push huddleston out of the market" ? :shock: Really? :roll: (I may have to quit again if that happens) :evil:

You have got to have a stinger hook? Really? Hmmmmm

Cut off the jig hook ? Really? :?

Ok then, I hope all this makes you guys catch more fish :lol:

I must be doing it all wrong then HAHA!!

Butch? you catching any of this? Maybe it will help you do better too :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen a few of these in action. It may a good bait but it definitely meets my definition of a knockoff. Other than being bigger is there anything fundamentally different here than a hudd? I don't see it. Its crazy how ballsy guys get with replicating stuff. If I took Mickeys freestyle and make it 1 1/2" bigger do I really have a new bait...I think not. Anything that works (or sells) gets knocked off like crazy and this is another example. The premise is that its bigger so its going to get bigger fish....Butchs' 16-19lbers seemed plenty happy with that 8" hudd and I doubt this thing has those type of credentials.

JK

I've seen a few of these in action. It may a good bait but it definitely meets my definition of a knockoff. Other than being bigger is there anything fundamentally different here than a hudd? I don't see it. Its crazy how ballsy guys get with replicating stuff. If I took Mickeys freestyle and make it 1 1/2" bigger do I really have a new bait...I think not. Anything that works (or sells) gets knocked off like crazy and this is another example. The premise is that its bigger so its going to get bigger fish....Butchs' 16-19lbers seemed plenty happy with that 8" hudd and I doubt this thing has those type of credentials.

JK

+1

JK

That was beautiful man!

JK

That was beautiful man!

+2 :cry::cry:

Bigbait and johnathando23, you just knocked off Jfish. He put all his blood, sweat, tears, heart and soul coming up with that post and you just knocked it off with out a second thought. Come up with your own posts

Bigbait and johnathando23, you just knocked off Jfish. He put all his blood, sweat, tears, heart and soul coming up with that post and you just knocked it off with out a second thought. Come up with your own posts

i wasn't trying to knock off Jfish and big bait didn't either, we r just saying that he said it all and we agree with him. And i don't have a second thought, most likely neither does Big Bait.

i wasn't trying to knock off Jfish and big bait didn't either, we r just saying that he said it all and we agree with him. And i don't have a second thought, most likely neither does Big Bait.

I figured he was joking with ya and that was not a serious comment. Personally I thought that was one of the funniest things I had read in quite a while

Rich