longest skunk streak you have had

Ryan

I know I've had several 4-6 week skunk runs over the years. Its a combination of things and despite what we want there are days when the fish just won't bite. My catch rate definitely drops in the winter but the quality is there when a bite happens so that keeps me motivated. For me the bites come a lot more frequently post spawn-fall. There's no highs without the lows.

JK

Since i started throwing swimbaits i havent really kept tract of not catching fish.. Bc when i do its a good one.. But i also stopped keeping track of little fish.. So i have no clue.. I havent caught one the last few times.. But i had one slap at my sinking BA and had one look at my baby wake.. and i lost one on my baby wake.. So i guess the best answer is i stopped keeping track ha..

Every time I went fishing last year with swimbaits I got skunked. Spent a good 4-5 hours at each outing before I sent down my swimbait set-up and went to drop-shotting. However I did have some massive blow-ups but no hook-ups. This year I hope it will be different.

I was skunked the last 5-6 times I went out.

I finally caught some today, though, on a Mattlures Baby Bass!!! I'll try and get some pics up when I can.

...you just gotta stick with it.

Good luck and F*** THE SKUNK

Mack