Hiroshima 7” shad

Salientgodz

1 hour ago, BassJunkie said:

Why is everyone selling these this is the third one I’ve seen for sale since they arrived on Monday I’ve been getting bit with the one I bought

I was thinking the same thing. The only logical conclusion I could come to is that people bought a few different patterns at a time and decided to sell their least favorite.

For buyers on the fence, this is 10 bucks below retail (including shipping) on a sick bait that only comes out maybe once a year.

Great bait! Seeing the same thing with the recent 86 Glide/Wake...which in my opinion is ridiculous since the glide on the 86 is about a sweet as it gets

Truth is these boys buy the baits and just flip’em...With little intention of actually ever fishing the bait to begin with.

I think this is referred to as a “FLIPPERMEN” opposed to a FISHERMEN

Who am I to judge but I know I’d much rather have a FISHERMEN in the boat with me then a guy that just buys and sells Baits

1 hour ago, LUV-2-CATCH'EM said:

Truth is these boys buy the baits and just flip’em...With little intention of actually ever fishing the bait to begin with.

In most cases you're right. People flip baits, not much anyone can do about when there is demand but, there isn''t much flipping going on when the dude is losing 10 bucks in shipping + whatever it costs to ship when he sells it.

I’m not flipping anything haha I just have a lot of baits and putting what I don’t really use much on the market. Like @207klasher said, it’s 10 below retail for a bait that rarely is sold. And I’m also paying for shipping.  

14 hours ago, LUV-2-CATCH'EM said:

Great bait! Seeing the same thing with the recent 86 Glide/Wake...which in my opinion is ridiculous since the glide on the 86 is about a sweet as it gets

I think this is referred to as a “FLIPPERMEN” opposed to a FISHERMEN

Who am I to judge but I know I’d much rather have a FISHERMEN in the boat with me then a guy that just buys and sells Baits

Same here but these are $190 tyd new so he has a different reason just wondering if he didn’t like the glide or something