Forum Selling Rule?

El_Weruso

Following a rule on not commenting on "For sale" posts where the comment doesn't assist on the sale. So doing the ranting here, but how about this..

How about a Black market rule where you are required to have the bait being sold "IN HAND"? What is this dumb crap people trying to sell something they don't even have?! Thoughts?@swimbaitunderground

Excuse the rant.

I pretty much agree here. The issue is, what are you gonna do when there are a dozen people right here on the same forum asking to buy said bait the same day of a drop? “Missed the drop today, can I buy one of your baits that you won’t even have for a week? That’s no different than the guys selling them

4 minutes ago, Mossypumpkin said:

I pretty much agree here. The issue is, what are you gonna do when there are a dozen people right here on the same forum asking to buy said bait the same day of a drop? “Missed the drop today, can I buy one of your baits that you won’t even have for a week? That’s no different than the guys selling them

This too is very true. As long as WE keep paying flippers WE are gonna keep flipping. Is what it is and Im glad I never jumped on this hype train. Makes my head hurt seeing guys jump through hoops for them and all the parts it takes to make em work.

I apologize. I feel like I started this last week with my K9 post. I had posted about trading two K9’s that I had bought from the drop a couple of weeks ago. That was the only time I did that and the baits came sooner than I had posted and the trades went thru with no problem, but yeah I agree with having the bait in hand from now on. Sorry about starting that mess...

A relatively new member with 22 posts total and 11 of those posts dealing with flipping a bait he doesn’t even have while bragging about capitalizing on it  - great community member - comes to profit and brings nothing to the table.

As much as I wanted that bait today I won’t let someone like that profit off of me - I’ll do without.

I don’t mind paying a bit more for certain baits but when IMO someone comes on the forum solely to get what he can get $ wise is not someone I want to deal with. 

that’s my little rant.  

3 minutes ago, swimbaitrookie said:

It's time for the SU to implement the same rules that other forums use such as minimum posts, active participation in the forum other than the black market, etc.   

I have seen this comment before and I did not get it until recently and the stuff I have seen today is a prime example. Im one of the minimal post "new guys" I am trying to be more active on SU not just in the black market because of the other posts on this same topic I have read.  

6 minutes ago, swimbaitrookie said:

It's time for the SU to implement the same rules that other forums use such as minimum posts, active participation in the forum other than the black market, etc.   

Exactly.  Ppl like that shouldn’t be allowed to use the forum solely to come and profit and then float about it.  That’s just my opinion.

When they gloat about making a few dollars - that put me over the edge. 

‘’banishment and possibly a spanking to to teach them some manners. Lol

56 minutes ago, Jim137a said:

A relatively new member with 22 posts total and 11 of those posts dealing with flipping a bait he doesn’t even have while bragging about capitalizing on it  - great community member - comes to profit and brings nothing to the table.

As much as I wanted that bait today I won’t let someone like that profit off of me - I’ll do without.

I don’t mind paying a bit more for certain baits but when IMO someone comes on the forum solely to get what he can get $ wise is not someone I want to deal with. 

that’s my little rant.  

Hopefully the purchasers paid the PayPal fees!

35 minutes ago, Jay.Domingo said:

Its like paying preorders for Jordans at $350 when the shoe only cost like $150 except this is for fishing lures. Crazy.

The dude, is 22 I'll bet he flips Jordans too